Going Out

TW: Gore.
Dream got up quickly and before he could come towards me to check on me I pointed to him, "You stay over there." For a murderer, he listened pretty well and held his place.

"George I'm sorry. I just thought that you wanted that too and-"

"No, I did. I liked it. It was nice." I start blushing, but I just want whatever I'm feeling to come out already.

"Then what's the matter?" He takes a step or two near me before he collapsed on his knees to get on my level. He was still pretty far, but I felt a magnetic pull to him regardless.

"This is just too good too fast. I shouldn't like this. I don't know what's wrong with me." My voice is muffled under my hands. I notice that Dream starts scooting a little closer, "Stop!" That sounded a little too mean, but he did. "Every time you get closer to me I want to be closer to you, and then I can't think straight. I need to be here alone for a minute before I can be here with you."

"Do you want me to leave the room?" Out of sight out of mind? I nod. He stands up takes a pillow with him. "I'll be in the living room George when you're ready. Take however long you'd like. I'm prepared to sleep on the couch to make you comfortable. I'm ready to be anywhere with you when you want me."

When he left the room I could think more clearly. I lift my head up and ran my fingers over my lips. I want him. But wanting him comes with all of him. Can I handle that? Yes. Do I want to? No. So can I change it like my original plan? I can try. If that doesn't work? I'm apparently great at cutting optic nerves. Next problem. I want to be with Dream when he goes out. Can I handle it? Yes. What about during the- the action? I have before. I didn't like it. I did like it in the moment, but now all of the regrets is hitting me. He wouldn't hate me if I tapped out. I would hate me if I did any of this. I'm just transitioning into this new George. The George that Dream likes. What about the George that I like? I can like this new one too and if I don't I can change it. What if Dream doesn't like that you changed it? Then he or I can end it. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in and out.

I stand up and stretch a little. I take a step out of the bedroom. I know it kinda okay? I can find the living room. I find Dream on the couch with a light blanket over him. I nudge him. He peeks over his shoulder.

"Can you come with me?" I hold my hand out to him. He takes it and stands. "Bring your pillow." He picks it up and I lead him back to his bedroom.

I crawl into the bed and he lays next to me on his back. I put my leg across him and my arms on his chest as if I were lying on my stomach.

"Is this okay?" He holds my waist to him to keep me secure in our position.

"Yes. I'm sorry for confusing you. I'm just a little confused myself." I lift my head to look at him.

"It's okay George. This must be very difficult for you. I'm here for you." I give a quick peck to his lips and lie my head down on his chest.

Sometime I fall asleep.

Dream's POV

I can't help but to think to myself. George is on edge and it's making me on edge. I don't know where his loyalties lie and some of the things he says don't make sense. I like him a lot, but what if I regret that. He doesn't seem as he trusts himself. I don't even know what happened earlier. It just felt right. I wait for him to fall asleep before I even began to relax. I hope he doesn't sense my uneasiness. Tonight will prove himself. I hope he didn't notice that I slept with a gun on the couch. Just in case the regret happened to happen.

Everything just feels right with him. I'm a little disappointed that he didn't agree to kill Dean. Another loose end. I think he will regret it. No loose ends. Conflict must be resolved for a good ending. Dean is another problem. If George won't do it I will. Words can only do so much convincing.