Preface

My name is Debbie and I'm gonna tell you a little about me and my life. When I was 16 I started dating a guy I loved. I'd do anything for him and he'd do anything for me until I stepped in some shoes I couldn't fit.

I did things for him to make him money until he got on his feet and my love became my pimp then my pimp became my love. But after the money started coming in we took a long break.

I had 3 beautiful kids. I have two sons and a daughter. My oldest son is 9 years old his name is Zachary'on (zy-carry-on) , my second son is 8 his name is Zarius (zare-ree-us) and my daughter is 7 her name is Zoeyanna (zoy-anna) . Yes I had them back to back and it was a nightmare but some things were out of my control. Right after I had Zach I was pregnant with Zarius. They aren't even an entire year apart. They're tha same age for a few weeks.

Well enough about my kids I have a play sister Kee but I don't think of her as that she's just my real sister Her and my husband Marcus are real brothers and sisters. She had her son at the same time I had my daughter so they're the same age and she's with her man Taj. And our boys are extremely close.

Well enough of that, read about our life in this crazy world of being with a thug and having to love them no matter what they put us through, or we'll just find somebody who will love us the way we need to be loved.