Chapter 29

ZACHARY'ON'S POV

I got my own part in the story I'm happy. Alright I'm Zachary'on Marcus Moore. My mama didn't want a junior but my daddy did so I got his name as my middle name and then they just name me and Zarius that so we have the same middle name but anyway, so Meek he pretty cool.

He treat my mama better than own pops which is pretty sad to me but my mom is my queen so she have to stay happy. Nothing's wrong with being a mamas boy.

"Aye y'all go get ready so we can go swimming", Meek said after we all woke up. We thought he'd get mad from all of us being in his man cave but he just chuckled and sat down. Hey don't get me wrong, we tried to get rid of him but my mama cut that off before it got far.

But Niah, we quit messing with her. She scared of us and it's real funny, sometimes when we come over she'll go over her sisters until we leave. We ain't even bad though, we could've done worst she just scary and dumb.

"Okay", Zarius, Zyaire, Duriel, and Da'Vel got up and we went upstairs to change. I already know we going to the swimming pool in the backyard but we can't go all the way out there though so this gone be our first time.

"Aye hurry up to", he said with Zoey in his arms. She so spoiled it's annoying I swear. She get whatever she want from everybody except my mama. My mama spoil me and my uncle Paco stay spoiling Zarius but he hardly here.

He live all the way in California. He said real men gotta sacrifice, him and my dad always said that to me so I tried to sacrifice my recess time so I started messing with this girl I liked. We started arguing and I was playing with her but she punched me in my chest and I pushed her and we spent a bunch of time together in timeout.

My mama was about to whoop me but my daddy came in and saved me and told me that's not what he meant. Oh well though cause now she my girlfriend and I don't let her talk to no boys sometimes. That's what my daddy did to my mama.

"Man you got some ugly clothes and you need a haircut Zach. Yo room is for lil boys too, you need to step yo game up", Da'Vel said looking around my room.

I can't stand him, he only a few months older than but he be making me mad.

"Then you can get out then ain't nobody told you to come in here anyway"

"I'm older than you that mean I can be in here if I want to"

"I don't care, this my room and if I don't want you in here then you can go, just like that"

"You need to quit being a lil wuss all the time. Anytime we come see you, you be crying and whining like a lil punk dude"

"And you complain like a lil bytch. You talking but you can't fight me though", before he could say anything Zoey ran in the room.

"Hurry up so we can swim, mommy is getting ready"

"Zoey go punch Da'Vel", she be having fun when I tell her to do that. She ran up to him and punched him in his arm and I started laughing.

"Aye Da'Vel go change", Duriel said coming in my room putting his clothes in his bag in the corner. "Zoey why you hit him?!"

"Don't yell at her!!", I yelled at him.

"You can't yell at me so don't yell at me and my brother told me to hit him. He need to stop being a big dummy head", she had her hands on her hip and she was rolling her neck. She stuck her tongue out and ran out the room.

"Man don't tell nobody to hit him cause if I tell him to hit you, you gone be mad"

"See that's why nobody like you. Da'Vel need to quit talking and I wouldn't have done that", I bucked at him and he looked mad. He know I'll beat him up. "Zyaire can beat him up to and I can beat you up Duriel"