Chapter 8

KEE's POV

Me and Taj been home for an hour and I still haven't said anything to him. At this point I'm done, like all this arguing going back and forth shyt is played out in this relationship.

We been through so many arguments that I'm really tired of arguing.

As I'm sitting in the living room watching TV and eating cookies he comes down, "Kee you still not talking to me?"

I looked at him for a few seconds than turned my attention back to the TV. "Babe I'm sorry, I know what I did was wrong and dumb..."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, no shyt Sherlock. "I really am sorry. It won't happen again baby", he continued while coming close to me.

"I won't do nothing stupid nomore. I promise." I continued to watching Tyler Perry's Diary of a Mad Black Woman as if he wasn't there.

"Babe please talk to me. I swear on everything that everything I do from now on is going to be for you, Zy, and my babies", he rubbed my stomach making me look down at his hand.

He must've been paying attention to my eyes because he pulled me close to him. "Please just say something", he sighed. "Why?", was all I said. That's all I really wanted to know, was why he did it. Why cheat and at that in the bed I sleep in? I swear niccas so dumb.

That question must've hit a soft spot because he tensed up a little and didn't say anything.

"W-why what?" Now this nicca wanna act dumb. I turned and faced him, "Why cheat? Why?"

He couldn't even look me in my eyes, he just sat there with his head down. I got up and headed to the kitchen. Uggh I need my son back. I was in the fridge getting me something to drink and when I closed it Taj was standing right there.

"I did it because I wanted some head and you wasn't here", he said it as if it was just that obvious as I sat at the island.

"So what ever we wanna do now we can just do? Is that what you telling me?" I commented in a calm tone.

"No that's not what I'm telling you. Kee you making this shyt difficult." He sighed running his hands over his face and leaning against the counter.

"I'm not making anything, I just wanna know. I mean you making it seem like that whatever we wanna do we can. And if you saying that let me know. Because if it is than that mean I can go see Yaya, talk to him, spend the night, let him give me head and than come home like nothing never happen, or give you a sorry as apology. Right?" I said taking a sit of my juice.

"No that's not what I mean and that not what I'm saying. I can't lose you and I'm sorry I did that. I really am." "Be honest are you sorry that you did it or sorry that you got caught?"

He looked at me like I was crazy, "I'm sorry I even did that shyt."

"It didn't seem like you were sorry. I mean it seemed like you really liked it, was it good?", I asked trying to make him mad.

He flared his nostrils, "Yo Kee chill I'm tryna be serious and apologize for my wrongs and you taking this shyt as a joke."

I could tell he was getting a little mad. That what I was saying was getting to him some. "I tryna to serious too, I mean was she good? Was she better than me? I mean if she is you can call her everytime you want head"

"Kee I said chill yo, you starting to make me mad with this shyt". I chuckled a little, "I'm just saying because if she is, than you can call her everytime. You'll be satisfied, I'll be okaee because I won't be tiring myself out, or trying so hard to please you, and she'll be happy because she get to suck you off. That's a win, win, win right?" I said with a smile.

He came over to me and grabbed my waist holding me still while he stood close to me. He started talking but I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, all I know is that his lips were moving. Mmm those sexy ass juicey pink lips. I wanna kiss him so bad right now but than he'll think that I'm not mad nomore.

My eyes are all over his body right now. I'm just noticing that he don't have a shirt on. His perfect ass body, his chest just firm and right in my face. Than his washboard abs are just right here, I wanna run my fingers over them so bad. He started rubbing his hands down my body, lowkey turning me on.

He gripped my butt and I bit my bottom lip. I didn't know I let a moan out until he smacked my ass and called my name. "Kee you okaee?", he asked with a dumbass smirk on his face.

"U-uh y-yea, why you ask?" I said trying to calm myself down.

"Because you biting your lip and moaning. You want daddy dick don't you?" He said smiling again.

"Boy bye, move" I pushed him away and got off the stool and went to the sink rinsing off my cup.

"Its okaee you don't have to admit it. I know you do baby", he said sexily in my ear while pushing his dick against my lower back.

I don't know what's coming over me but I want him so bad right now. I shouldn't do this right after I caught him cheating on me should I? He gone think that cheating is okaee. Fvck it I need some.

I turned around and kissed him. He didn't waste no time kissing me back. He pulled me closer to him gripping my butt, while I'm running my hands up and down his chest and stomach.

He picked me up and started heading upstairs to the room not breaking our kiss. He laid me on my back and stared at my body.

He came down and started kissing and sucking on my neck, knowing that's a damn teaser. I swear I can feel TJ threw his basketball shorts and these thin ass short I have on. The way TJ was feeling against my vagina through our thin clothing was making me go crazy along with him sucking on my neck.

The fact that he don't have on any boxers is making it even worse. I swear all I want is him in me like right now.

"So you not mad at me nomore?", he mumbled against my neck while massaging my breasts. Sending chills down my spine.

"Just fvck me", I said before biting my lip. "Ard babe." He pulled both our shorts off and didn't waste no time putting TJ in.

I was already wet as hell and he was as hard as a damn rock. "Fvvcckk!!" I lowly screamed when he slammed in me. He started stroking slow and deep while sucking on my nipple. "Mmm", I moaned while holding the back of his head. He started sucking my my right breast while he massaged the left. He started swirling his tongue around my nipple and flicking my nipple with his tongue before he sucking on it hard.

He placed kisses up my breast to my neck as he start speeding up the pace. He bit my neck making me bite my lip, then he slowly moved up to my jaw. He kissed my whole jawline before pecking my lips a few times. He really like teasing me. I pulled him closer to me kissing him deeply.

He pulled, "I. Missed. You. Babe." he pecked my lips in between words. "I missed you too baby." When I said that a big smile grew across his face and he started putting in work.

We both laid next to each other breathing heavy. I'm so tired and worn out right now, I now know that Taj is truly sorry. What he did tonight proved a lot. I know he going to feel the pain tomorrow though, because I fvcked his body up. I know for sure his back is scratched up, and he have bites and passion marks all over his neck, shoulders and chest. I hope I don't have anything to do tomorrow because my legs are going to be sore as hell.

I laid on my side as Taj laid behind me with his arms around. "Babe you okaee?" he asked while kissing the back of my neck. I nodded my head yes, "I'm just tired". "Rd goodnight love you babygirl." "Love you too".

As much as I want to be mad at Taj because of what I caught him doing last night, I can't and I know I can't. If Taj ever found out any of my secrets and/or my past this relationship wouldn't even last. Damn life is the fvck difficult. With that thought I closed my eyes and went to bed.