Chapter 40

Paco's POV

I'm just waking up. Mane that sleep was much needed. I went to my bathroom and did my hygiene.

I went to check on the kids to find all the boys still sleep but Mira was up. I picked her up and turned the security cameras on before heading downstairs.

Damn she is a spitting image of Kee that's its ridiculous. I sat Mira in her high chair as I got things out for breakfast.

At first I was going to do cereal but I decided against it and just made some waffles, eggs and sausages.

"What the fvck is that smell" I sniffed the air a couple more times.

"Yo it smell like shyt" I scrunched up my nose and turned around to see Mira making her thinking face.

She was sucking on her thrumb letting me know that she was pooping. I went over and picked her up smelling her butt.

"Ewww Mira you pooded" I said with my face scrunch up.

She laughed as I took her to the downstairs nursery to change her diaper. While I was changing her diaper she had a smile on her face the whole time.

"How's daddy's princess?" I played in her face.

She giggled and tried to grab my face.

"Mane I love you so much" I kissed her cheek.
When I walked back into the kitchen, the waffles were done in the toaster and Zy was sitting at the table.

"Hey dad"

"Wssp lil man"

I put Mira back in her high chair and gave her some cereal so should could be kept busy. I went back to cooking breakfast.

Breakfast was done a half hour later and by now all kids are up.

I sat at the table feeding the triplets some cereal when Zyaire spoke up.

"Dad where mommy??"

"Mommy not doing too good right now"

"Is she sick??"

"Yea son she sick"

"Whyy she not in bed if she sick?? I went in the room and she wasn't there"

"Because mommy got real sick and had to go to the hospital"

"Mommy don't like hospitals"

"How you know that??"

"Because she always say that. Can we go see her??"

"Maybe. Buh whyy were you acting up with uncle Yaya yesterday??"

"Be...because...."

"Because what Zyaire don't play with me right now"

"I didn't wanna be there nomore" he put his head down.

"That ain't got nothing to do with you acting up. Look I don't know what Taj used to do but I don't tolareate acting up and disrespect. So try it again and we gone have a problem"

"Yes"

"Oh ard now go get dress"

He got up and ran upstairs. I filled each of the babies' bottles with water and put them in there crib in the living room. I turned the TV on Bubble Guppies and went back to the kitchen.

I just got done cleaning up when Marcus was calling my phone. I know my bro did a lot of wrong but I'm not nobody to judge.

We people and everybody make mistakes ain't nobody perfect so I accept him for who he is. I'm not gone act different towards him just because he has problems with De and Kee.