Chapter 39

JADA'S POV

After I gave blood and I woke up I felt so thirsty and my body felt real weak. The lights were extremely bright and I felt like I haven't seen light in years. I was still a little dizzy but not all that much. My husband came to check on me and he was proud of me for doing this for my sister. Kee only seen him like once but he's always working whenever I come see them so they don't seen him that much.

I had taken a nap for a few hours and when I woke up I started watching tv. I had flipped over and then I heard the door open. When I turned around I seen no other than Marcus. When I seen his face he looked like he know he messed up.

"Jada, look I didn't want to start any problems I just wanted to thank you for giving blood to Kee"

"Uh huh, sit down cause we need to talk"

"Look I'm not tryna talk right now I just wanted to--"

"Oop I don't think I asked you. Now I don't care what you say cause you ain't hurting my feelings but you gone listen to me. First off, you disrespecting my sisters is not wassup"

"I already cleared that up"

"No. It ain't clear with me though. I will personally come to yo house and burn yo grass. I will beat you and turn you inside out if you don't stop hurting my sisters cause if you hurt one of us you hurt the three of us and we will all come for you, but I will personally make a visit to you"

"Aight if that's what you think"

"Mess up and you'll see just watch. You can leave now that's all I wanted to tell you"

He shook his head and left out the door. He can keep thinking I'm playing but I will really burn his grass with no problem nor hesitation.

DEBBIE'S POV

I was sleeping so good last night but I had to wake up for my appointment and I had to get Zoey up so she could get the day started. Meek has to work so I don't even know when I'll see him again. I looked at my calendar and I seen my appointment doesn't start until 2:15 so I'm happy about that. I have time to eat breakfast and see Jada and Kee before my appointment.

I put my clothes out on the bed and I went to the bathroom to do my hygiene.

"Good morning sexy", Meek said walking behind me rubbing my belly.

"Good morning my sexy man. How'd you sleep?", I asked looking at him through the mirror.

"I slept real good. What time is your appointment?"

"Umm not for another like 5 hours. Why?"

"Good that give me a little time", he picked me up and took me to our room and he laid me down on the bed.

"Baby why you love me?", I asked laying on my back.

"Because you're a queen", he started taking my clothes off and he got in between my legs sucking on my neck but not laying on my stomach.

He left love kisses all down my body and hickies all over my breast until he started eating.

"Meeeekk", I moaned when he started licking faster. "Mmm", I tightened my eyes and started biting my lip.

As he pleasured me so good. He licked and sucked on my clit like it was all he knew. He continued to devour me and I was loving every bit of it.

He started slowing his pace and teasing me knowing I like it fast. I grabbed his head pushing his tonuge deeper into me but still he continued to eat me slow.

I started scooting back knowing that I would get punished for it. As soon as I moved away from his face he got mad and pulled me back down.

Just as I wanted him too he started eating me fast and hard not even letting me catch my breath.