Chapter 23

ANGIE's POV

Once Debbie sent me the address to my brother's spot we were on our way.

"What you thinks up with Debbie and Marcus babe?"

"I don't know. You know your brother be doing dumb shyt so anything could've happened"

"Yea you right. I just hope the shyt he did wasn't so too fvcked up"

We just pulled up to Marcus' crib. We all got out and went to the door. We were waiting at the door when the jawn Niah answered the door.

"Wssp yo whyy you here??"

"Why you here?!" She asked me back.

Me nor any of my sisters like this bytch and Marcus know that. When been beefing with her and her peoples for the longest. Me and Kee both promises this bytch that we would fvck her up everytime we see her.

"No bytch answer my damn question. This is my fvcking brother house. Now whyy the fvck are you here!?" I said getting mad all over again.

"And this is my man house" she said with an attitude.

"Oh hell no!! I know ya lil dipsy hoe ass don't have an attitude! Please don't tell me you have an attitude!?"

She just looked at me like I was the fvck dumb. "Exactly what I thought".

"Babies y'all can go in the house and find y'all uncle and y'all cousins"

"Okaee mama" the twins said at the same time walking right pass Niah into the house.

Monique stayed behind, standing next to me with her arms folded. "I don't like you" she said with a straight face.

I swear my babygirl is something else, she is without a doubt my child.

"Babe can you go in and look for Marcus for me?"

He nodded his and went into the house, but not before stopping in front of Niah and looking her up and down. I laughed a little because my husband is always protective of me and the kids no matter who the person is.

"You still gotta problem or what?" I asked her stepping in her face.

She didn't say anything, she just rolled her eyes and stepped to the side. I walked into the house with Moni following behind me.

I turned around to make sure she didn't do anything to my daughter and I saw Moni jump at Niah and she stood there as she should. I stood there cracking up. I swear this bytch is about to be terrorized.

MARCUS' POV

I went into the bedroom after I spoke to everybody so I could get my swim stuff together and then Niah came in.

"Marcus I'm staying here", she crossed her arms sitting on the bed.

"No you not, what's the matter?", I asked putting extra clothes in my bag for when we come back.

"I'm not about to deal with yo family, especially when we gone be around water. I didn't do anything to anybody but everybody have a problem with me"

"So you just not gone go?"

"No I'm not going, besides if Debbie go to then...", I cut her off before she even finished.

"Debbie is not going. She wants you to come so you can get used to everybody and the kids and you can get closer or at least cordial"

"She did not say that"

"Yeah she did so get yo bag and let's go. I'll talk to Angie alright?", I said walking to her.