Chapter 35

Zyaire's POV

Me and the triplets have been with Yaya for a couple days now. I haven't seen my mom since she dropped me off here after our mother son day. That morning she ain't look too good.

She would call to talk to us around 4, buh yesterday she didn't call. Yesterday Taj didn't come see me either. I guess mommy found out.

Last night I talked to daddy for the first time in like a week. I really like having Paco as dad. He's just fun to be around. Last night when I asked him about mommy he changed the subject real fast.

I hope nothing happened to her. I really want my mom and I think I have something that will get me what I want.

I went downstairs and went into kitchen where Yaya was making dinner.

"What's up lil man? Why you so down?"

I ain't say nothing. I went to the fridge, got me a bottle of water and left.

Five minutes later he called me for dinner.

"What's wrong Zy?"

"I want my mom"

"I can't take you to her right now"

I just looked at him and went back to my food.

"This food nasty as shyt yo" I tossed the plate making it get on him.

"Forreal Zyaire!? What the fvck!?"

"Don't fvcking curse at me fvcking ugly ass noodle head!"

"You want ya mom!?" He said in a real angry voice.

"Yup" I sat back in my chair and put my hands behind my head.

"Ard get ya shyt and come the fvck on"

I got up and went upstairs packing my things. I heard him on the phone with his mom asking can she come over and sit with the triplets.

Ten minutes later she came through the door and I went out to the car.

He came to the car in a different outfit he didn't look as mad as he did at first but he looked pretty irritated.

This is the most awkward car ride I ever had. We didn't say anything to each other and nothing was playing, it was just weird.

We pulled up to the hospital and I was so confused. Whyy are we here??

I grabbed my bag and followed him to the elevator. We got on and got off on the second floor.

We were walking to the desk and I was just looking around, I don't like hospitals they creepy. I was about to ask Yaya something until I saw my dad.

"Daddy!!" I screamed running towards him. He had his head down but I know its him.

When he heard my voice he finally lifted his head, he eyes were real red but a smile came on his face when he saw me.

I jumped into his lap and hugged him.

"I miss you dad"

"I missed you too son" he hugged me tight.

"Where were you at??"

"Working son working"

"Mommy don't like you working. She was mad and crying that you wasn't home with us. Where is mommy and whyy we here??"

Before he could answer my uncle Marcus came out and went to his girlfriend Niah.

I remember her, my mom don't like. I heard mommy and aunt Angie talking about her and how they don't like Niah or her family and they don't know whyy Uncle Marcus with her.

I don't know either, I don't like her and when she around I be real mean but she don't tell on me. Owell her fault.

But, Uncle Marcus went up to Niah and hugged her. He whispered something in her ear and she started crying in his arms.

I turned my head and saw Aunt Debbie, Uncle Meek and Zoey.

What is going on and where is my mom??

-----------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES

10 VOTES

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER, MUCH LOVE ✌