Chapter 4

DEBBIE'S POV

"Everybody, living room. Now", I said as we came in.

Me and the kids walked into the downstairs living room since we didn't have a tv and there were no distractions. Once we got situated Marcus came in and sat with us.

"Daddy!!", Zoey jumped up and ran into his arms laying on him. She is so spoiled.

"Why are we in the living room that don't have a tv?", Marcus asked.

"Because we need to have a talk. Everybody look like they have something on their chest so we need to talk about it", I answered and everybody just started smacking they lips, letting out breaths and rolling their eyes. These are definitely Marcus kids.

"I'll go first", Zoey spoke up saying. "I wanna live with Aunt Kee"

"No. Period", I answered.

"Whhhyyy?? You and daddy don't love me"

"Whoa whoa whoa princess I love you and your brothers"

"You got a funny way of showing it", Zach mumbled crossing his arms.

"Okay I know I've been gone a lot alright, but it's so..."

"You can take care of us", the kids said at the same time.

"Daddy we know that but dang you can't find any time for us?", Zach said. "I be doing good in school and I'd think you'd be proud of me but you never here to see my accomplishment"

"Yeah daddy and I have a talent show coming up are you going to miss that?", Zoey asked looking in his eyes.

"No princess I won't"

"Daddy we suppose to be going to tha court and have father and son bball day but you missed it last year are you gonna be able to come this year?"

"I'll try Zar. I'm sorry, I know I'm gone a lot but business is booming right now and when I'm done I'll have all the time for you guys alright"

"Is that time going to be soon?", Zoey asked putting her arm around his shoulder.

"I hope so princess. Babe you have anything you need to get off your chest?"

"No, nothing right now. Kids you feeling better?"

"Yeah", they all said together.

"Alright well let's go, everybody need to go get ready for bed"

"Okay mama", they all got up running upstairs and I was about to get up to until I was pulled and sat on Marcus lap.

"You happy now?", he asked sexily in my ear.

"Y-yeah. You umm. You hungry?", I asked standing up.

"Yeah, but not for nun in the kitchen", he stood up and carried me upstairs. He didn't smell like weed or alcohol so he can have what he want tonight.

He closed and locked the door and put me on the bed.

"You miss me baby?", he asked pulling my tights down.

"Yes I did. You done being a pain in the a**?"

"I'm never a pain in the a** and quit cussin girl", he pulled my panties down and I opened my legs for him to come in. He kissed around my thighs and put his finger in my pearl.

"Mmm Marcus", my breathing started to slow down and I let a moan out.

He started fingering me faster and faster. "D*mn girl why you so tight?"

"Uuuuhhh I don't knoooww", he pulled his fingers out and put his tongue in and started eating.

"Babbyy", I held his head but he pulled me closer to his face and added a finger. I tried to scoot up but he pulled me back down making me moan louder.