Chapter 16

KEE's POV

All last night I've been having stomach pains and these muthafvckas hurt. I would say they contractions but they not consisted. Ugghh I'm so hungry.

As I was getting up to go in the kitchen a real sharp pain shot through my body.

"Fvvcckk!!!" I screamed holding myself up with one hand and rubbing my stomach with the other.

The pain stayed for about a minute and than went away. These two might come sooner than we thought. I don't know what imma do, I'm here by myself and its like five in the morning.

After the pain went away I was finally able to make it to the kitchen. Five minutes later I another sharp pain hit me. "Shyt. I gotta call somebody"

I waited until the pain went away to call Taj. He didn't answer after like five calls so I texted him.

TEXT MODE

Me: Babe I'm having real bad contractions, can you please contact me as soon as possible

Me: Taj ya fvcking kids are coming you need to come the fvck home

Me: You really left me the fvck here, you right bye.

TEXT MODE OVER

After cursing him out and him not replying I decided to call Marcus.

I called my brother like three times and he didn't answer. I can't call Debbie because she have to take the kids to school and my parents just went back to Philly this morning.

"Oh my fvcking god!!!" I yelled as another contraction hit me.

Its only one person that I know can help me, I just hope he still in the ATL....

PACO's POV

Ayo I finally got my own point of view. I know y'all remember when they mentioned me the earlier chapters but now I get my own time on here.

Ard my name Princeton Ramier Wilson but everybody call me Paco. I'm half Puerto Rican and Black but I'm brownskin. I'm 6'5 and built enough, not too big but a nice size. I have nice curly black hair and light brown eyes. And has tattoos everywhere.

I have real big feet so you know what that mean. And yes I am the same size in both lengths.

But anyway Marcus and I are brothers. We been through everything together and even though we not blood we act like we are. You know blood makes people related but loyalty makes them family and that's the relationship me and Marcus have.

We're loyal to each other and always been since we were 9. I know his whole family and they treat me as their own and vice versa with my family and Marcus. My grandma have a little crush on him but he don't know that.

I grew up with him and Kee. And I consider Debbie my little sister. She real cool and funny that's my girl.

I'm a big drug lord just like Marcus. We made our way up from the bottom, me and him run Atlanta, I run Oakland and on my way to the top of running Cali.

I travel a lot to keep my business up and take care of my moms and em and make sure everything okay with them.

I don't have time for relationships and these females, don't get me wrong I can get females. I mean look at me, who wouldn't want all this? I'm just not with relationships with these hoes.

Its only one female that I ever loved and still love that's not blood. Me and this girl been with each other for the longest. I would do anything for her, I hate the nicca she with now. He just a knockoff me, he not the real deal.