Chapter 9

After our nap I went to Marcus parent's house to get the kids but the boys wanted to stay to go fishing with their grandpa tomorrow so I let them and I just got Zoey.

"Mommy did you miss me while I was gone?", Zoey asked buckling in her seatbelt.

"I did miss you. Did you miss your mommy?"

"Of course I did. Mommy, me and grandma made macaroni art and I have everything to make some when we get home"

"Okay then how about we make some together when we get home", I said looking at her through the rear view mirror smiling.

"Yay!! I'd really like that", I smiled and I drove up to the house not expecting Marcus to be home since he had left a few hours before I did.

I helped Zoey out the car and we walked inside. "Debbie get yo a** up here right now", Zoey had already ran into the living room and I already knew we weren't going to end on a good note.

"Zoey can you go to your room and shut the door. Do your macaroni art and mommy will come and help you finish alright"

"Okay", she happily skipped up the stairs and I walked to my room.

ZOEY'S POV
When mommy told me to go in my room and close the door I knew what that meant. Whenever her and daddy fight we have to stay in our room and don't come out for a real long time.

I started doing my art but then I stopped and started watching TV when I heard my mom screaming real loud. I ran downstairs and I dialed my aunt Kee number.

Phone Call

Me: Aunt Kee

Patrick: "Heyy baby, how you feeling?"

Me: "Scared. Mommy and daddy and fighting and it sound like something is breaking. Mommy is screaming real loud"

Patrick: "Baby, I'm on my way. How was your day?"

Me: "It was good. I made macaroni art. And we had cookies and juice for being good"

Patrick: "That's good. I want my macaroni art. What you want for Christmas sweetheart?"

Me: "I made one just for you and I want mommy and daddy to stop fighting. Eeeeezzzz mommy yelling stop to my daddy but he keeps yellin and calling her out her name"

Patrick: "Baby do me a favor. Go downstairs and make two more macaroni pictures. So me, mommy and daddy can have one. Add a lot of glitter and colors and turn music on so you can concentrate okay?"

Me: "Okay and the boys are with grandpa so it's just me"

Patrick: "Alright I still want you to play music for me baby girl", I got all my stuff and I went downstairs to the kitchen table and I turned on the radio.

Me: "Okay I'm in the kitchen now"

Patrick: "Okay what you want for Christmas from me?"

Me: "Umm a necklace and my ears priced so I can wear earrings"

Patrick: " You want me to take you?"

Me: "Yeah"

Patrick: "When you wanna go?"

*Bang*

I heard something sound like it fell real hard and then the walls start shaking like something heavy was thrown against the wall. I couldn't hear what was being said because the music was loud but this is the scariest fight they've ever had that I've seen.

Me: "When mommy come back for the hospital like last time when her and daddy was mad at each other. Aunt Kee can you hurry it sounds really bad"

Patrick: "I'm here come open the door"