Chapter 15

KEE's POV

After I passed the phone to Taj I went and got in the shower.

I'm so ready for these twins to come. Like ugghh this is the worse part of the pregnancy to me. This and pushing, the best part is making them.

I still remember that night I got pregnant with these damn twins, by far the best sex ever. If I could do that whole night over I would.

I was standing under the water when I started feeling multiple kicks. I started rubbing my stomach and singing to my babies, I swear sometimes it feel lik more than two of them in there.

After about an half hour in the shower, I get out and stands in the full body mirror in our bathroom.

After having Zyaire and being this big with these twins I never had not one stretch mark. I love my body I just hate being fat, the struggle of a pregnant woman.

I put my robe on and walked into the room to see Taj still on the phone with Debbie. These two can talk forever about nothing.

I'm bored and I wanna mess with him. I sat behind him on my knees and started massaging his shoulders.

I started moving my hands down his chest and let my fingers gently rub across is abs.

Taj gotta nice body I just think it could be better. But until than I can make due with this.
I started nibbling and licking on his spot right behind his ear. Everytime I do this, this man go crazy.

I came around and placed kisses all on his chest and neck. I came to my name on the left side of his chest and licked all around it before kissing it. I love messing wit him.

After messing with Taj for a little bit more I decided to put some clothes on and go for a walk.

DEBBIE'S POV

When I finished talking to Taj I knew he was going to be mad but I can't change the past. When you really love someone you do crazy stuff but me I was in the mix of wanting to and being forced to do some of the things I had to do in my past. I was really supposed to go to my grave with that information but it felt good letting it out.

When I got off the phone with Taj I decided to clean up and then Zach called me.

PHONE CALL

"Mama"

"Yes baby?", I asked putting the phone in my neck so I could wash the dishes.

"I don't want to spend the night over here can you come get me?"

"Yeah, what happened?"

"I just don't want to be here no more"

"Okaaayy. I'm on my way"

"Alright bye"

"Bye"

I finished washing the dishes and I put them in the dishwasher and I got in the car to get Zach. I know something had to have happened he not just gone want to leave for no reason.

I pulled up to their grandparents house and as much as I didn't want to I got out and rang the doorbell.

"Mommy!!", Zoey ran to my legs and then Zarius did.

"Hey babies, are y'all staying here or coming with me?", I asked rubbing their backs.

"I wanna go with you", Zoey said looking up at me.

"Okay and you Zar"

"I wanna go with you"

"Alright. Go get your stuff so we can go"