Chapter 5

DEBBIE'S POV

*knock knock knock

"Baby...", Marcus moaned in his sleep.

"What? Go get the door", I whined.

He smacked his lips and then my phone rang. I looked at the time and seen it was 2 in the morning and Kee was calling me.

Me: "Hello"

SisKee: "Can we talk? I'm at the door and I don't have my key"

Me: "Well now I don't have much of a choice huh? I'll be right down", I said sleepily.

I hung up and got up from the bed sore between the legs. I was limping a little bit but not as bad as before I got in the tub. I threw my robe on since I was naked and I went downstairs to open the door.

"Hey sis what's going on?", I yawned opening the door for her to come in.

"Taj!! I can't do this anymore. I come in and see him getting head in my bed. I'm done Debbie"

"Awe Mookie", I walked her to the living room and I hugged her trying to calm her down in my arms. "Are you serious?"

"Yes I mean I know I haven't been responding to him but that doesn't give him a reason to disrespect me in my damn house Mookie" yelling into my shirt and I can tell she getting a little emotional.

"No it don't give him a reason and I'll handle him when I see him. He not gone have any balls since I know you can't do it with my baby in here", I rubbed her belly.

"No its fine boo you don't have to do that but can I..."

"Of course. Your room is upstairs but Zoey might be in there. She fall asleep in there to look at the stars out the window"

"That's fine, I need my twin right now"

"Alright and it's okay to cry Pookie. No one will look at you any less, okay?", I stated more than questioned looking in her eyes for some type of emotion.

"Okay", I helped her get settled and calm and I went back into my bedroom.

"Who was it?", Marcus asked wrapping his arms around me when I got back in the bed.

"Kee, Taj is going to make me chop his balls off and feed them to some pitbulls"

"What he do?"

"He cheated on Kee and she walked in on him. What the h*ll? Like that's so disrespectful, so not only do you cheat, but you cheat in your woman's home where she lay her kids head and hers and then you have sex in her sanctuary with another woman. Ugh", I think I'm getting more worked up because I'm pregnant. "No I'm gonna go over there now and scratch him up and pour lemon juice and acid water on him", I was trying to get up but I was pulled back down.

"Baby chill. I'll talk to him later"

"Marcus that's our sister..."

"I know and I said I'll handle it now go to sleep"

"I'm not going to sleep", I mumbled under by breath.

"You can't mumble for shyt and what daddy say?"

"Oh well and I don't know I haven't talked to him"

"So now you tryna be funny?"

"Nope"

"Alright I got sum for you just wait on it", he tightened his grip around my waist and I heard his light snores so I tried to get up.

I moved one arm and then the other and slid out the bed. I bent over to put my house shoes and when I sat up Marcus was sitting at the end of the bed with his elbows one his legs looking down.

"So you really wanna keep doing this shyt?"

(Time for commercial lol. This is just a dramatic part and like on drama parts on tv there's always break so why not?? Okay so this book is wrote by two amazing authors my sister Kee and I. Our book has a little bit of truth in what we've been through so don't judge to hard but definitely comment on anything or everything. Well back to the story)

"No Marcus I'm not trying to do anything", I said trying not to stutter as he stood up and walked closer to me.

"Who told you to get up?"

"N-nobody. I just wanted to take a walk downstairs"

"You didn't ask me, get back in the bed and go to sleep"

"Marcus how many times do we have to go through this? I'm tired of you always treating me like you own me"

"Woman I do own you. You in my house, living off my money, raising my kids, in my bed. When you got with me that made you mine and you my property", he grabbed my arm yanking me closer to him.

"Marcus you're hurting my arm"

"That ain't the only thing I'm gone be hurting. If you don't act right", he poked me in my head making me walk backwards towards the bed. "Now lay yo a** down and don't get up until I tell you to. Do you hear me?", I ended up falling backwards on the bed.

"Y-yes I hear you", I started crying.

"You better not she'd a tear, I'll beat yo a** right now"

"Marcus. Please stop doing this to me. I'm the mother of your 3 children and your future child", I cried looking at my stomach.

"What?!", I looked up and seen his face and his eyebrows were furrowed.

"I'm pregnant Marcus and I want you to..."

"Shut up", he crawled in between my legs laying his head on my stomach. I let him and laid beside me and started rubbing my belly. "You need to quit being stupid while you carrying my seed. You hear me?"

"Yes daddy. I'm sorry I won't do nothing stupid no more"

"Good, now go to sleep and don't get up until I tell you to you hear me?"

"Okay", he kissed my stomach and came back up to lay beside me. I stayed sleep the rest of the night to avoid arguing and fighting with him. We may have a crazy relationship but I love him and he love me no matter how we show it. Right?