Chapter 7

DEBBIE'S POV
After I calmed down from last night and I was put into my place I went to bed and I didn't fully get up until around 11:30. I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene knowing Marcus probably already got his day started and he was gone.

When I got out the shower I went into Kee's room to see she left. Well okay. I went to my kids room and they were all gone too, okay where is everybody at? I walked downstairs and seen Marcus laying on the couch watching tv.

"Where is Kee and where are my kids?"

"Kee left with Taj. I guess they went to got talk or something and my parents came and got the kids to go to church. They spending the night over there"

"Okay, so what you doing today?"

"Go outta town, I gotta move some work to make some money"

"You have more than enough money. Why not stay home?"

"Because I don't want to be here like that"

"Why not? Is it me, am I making it hard for you to want to be home or something?"

"I don't wanna talk about it, I just want to chill until I leave aight", I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. My eyes started getting watery because I honestly don't know what I did or what I'm doing wrong in my marriage.

I made a sandwich with chips and I went upstairs into my bedroom. I closed the door and ate my food as I watched tv and started texting people on my phone.

"Who you talking to?", Marcus asked coming in. "My sister and my mom", I said not looking up from my phone. "Let me see yo phone then", he walked up to me reaching for my phone. "For what?". "Cause I know you probably texting some nigga, if you not give me yo phone"

"You must've lost yo mind for real. Why would you even think I'd be talking to somebody else? When have I ever cheated on you Marcus?"

"I didn't say you have. If you ain't got nun to hide give me yo phone"

"No. Is that why you don't want to be here? You think I'm cheating on you? You know what here", I threw the phone at him and I walked downstairs with my plate. I lost my appetite. I poured me some water when I felt arms wrapping around my waist.

"Baby, I'm sorry it's just Taj thought Kee was cheating and I wanted to make sure you weren't. You and her just so much alike"

"I know we are but that's real messed up Marcus, you can leave"

"No baby I don't want to leave you", he started kissing and sucking my neck rubbing up and down my sides knowing that's my spot. "I'm sorry I just love you and I don't want you to leave me"

"I know but you also need to have faith in me and in us"

"I'm sorry baby girl I know you won't cheat on me. I just need to not think everything bad that happen with somebody else is gone happen to us"

"Yeah you do", I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck. "I won't cheat on you okay. And I hope you return the favor"

"What?! Ain't nobody better than you, I can't cheat on you even if I tried"

That made me smile and blush and he leaned forward and kissed my lips. I haven't had a romantic moment with him in so long I forgot he was this sweet and romantic guy.

"I love you baby girl"

"I love you more big daddy", he lifted me up and walked me to the couch laying me down. He kissed all over my breast, stomach, neck and lips and we talked until we fell asleep. Just like when we were younger, even if it is just a nap.