Chapter 21

MARCUS' POV

When I finished working I read Niah's text sayin Debbie came and got the kids. When we were in the car on our way I watched the surveillance cameras and seen the kids giving Niah hell. I'm not gone lie I was laughing a little but I called Zach and told them to stop. When we finally got there I told Debbie what they were doing and then I seen them blast her with water in the backyard.

It really pissed me off when she said she hate them. I don't give not one fvck who you are, if you grown then be mature when it come to kids, not all kids are angels, hell I haven't meant no kids that are angels so be mature about it. I'm a check that when I see her.

When I made it back into town I hurried up and drove to her favorite restaurant and I got her favorite food and drove to the hospital instead of going straight home so I could be there for my sister even though I know she mad at me. She still my sister and those still my nieces and nephews.

I stopped at the gift shop and I bought her some balloons and I saw my kids playing when I made it to the third floor.

"Daddy!!", Zoey ran to me and I hugged her picking her up with one hand.

"Hey princess, where's your auntie and mommy?"

"They're in the room. Aunt Kee had the babies already though, she had 3 babies", she held up her 3 little fingers looking just like her mama. This my little princess.

"Alright, I'll be back go back in there and play and we can go to the house when we leave"

"Okay", I put her down and she ran back in the room. I knocked on the door lightly cause I don't know how long ago she had them, I guess triplets and I know she gone be tired. Debbie opened the door and when she seen my face she looked like she wanted to more than kill me.

I just stepped inside not saying anything and I seen Kee resting.

"Hey sis"

"Oh so now I'm yo sis? You got what you wanted from me right, bye. You here for no reason, go back to my ex bestfriend how bout that"

"Kee look I'm sorry. You know when I'm in my moods I say stuff I don't mean and I don't want whatever I'm going through with Debbie to change our relationship. You my sister and need you to be here for me too and I promise I'll try to be a better big brother to you cause I've been really slacking as one"

"Yeah you have but you low down for the stuff you've done to my sister and I honestly don't know where you got that from. Daddy used to do some of the stuff you do and even though mama stayed, it doesn't mean Debbie will. And it doesn't mean that I'm going to just forgive you and believe everything that comes out of your mouth"

"I know but I wanna start with you and my kids alright. Please. I even brought you your favorite food, I know you're hungry sis"

"It's a start Marcus", I took her food out and I left the kids food in there. "But really me and your kids aren't the only one you need to be trying to make up to", she looked up at Debbie and then took the food from me.

Honestly I don't need nothing from Debbie. I love her but I'm not finna fight for her. She's made up her mind that we not gone be together and she not gone let me fix us so I'm not gone try to. I gotta move on so I can save myself from a heartbreak, I been through that before and I'm done. I love her but I'd rather just let her go.

"Yeah I hear you sis. I just wanted to come and check on you and the babies. Tell Taj I said hit me up cause we need to talk"

"Alright brother. I guess I'll talk to you later", I gave her a hug and I took the food and I went back to where the kids were playing.