Chapter 42

Paco's POV

Mane I swear days been going by so slow since I found out what's going with Kee. I still haven't let all my emotions out.

I told my mom about it because I needed somebody to vent to. This is a lot going on. She told me that everything will be okaee and I'm just gone have to stop stressing and be there for the kids.

She knows about me and Kee whole relationship and she can't wait to meet her. I just never had the chance to tell Kee that.

My gma just had her surgery a couple days ago and she doing good. I'm glad at least one thing went well.

And on top of that Zyaire just loves it here. Everybody here loves him and that's taking a lot of stress off of me.

Everybody just adore the triplets and that's great too. I knew my mom was ready for this, I just want her to meet Kee and then everything later will be perfect.

I have a lot planned for the future life with my family. I just need a couple more weeks and when Kee wake up things really going to change.

For the past couple hours an unknown number has been calling me. I don't know if I should answer it but I guess I should.

PHONE CONVERSATION

"hello??"

"Is this Princeton Wilson??"

"Yes, whome may this be??"

"Okaee hi sir. I'm doctor Taylor a specialist at the hospital in Atlanta. I was calling to update you on Qyandra Moore's process."

"Okaee. Is everything okaee??"

"Actually there not. Qyandra passed away last night...."

"Okaee thank you bye"

PHONE CONVERSATION OVER

I hung the phone up so fast not even letting him finish what he had to say. Not even a few days ago they were telling us that she's fine and she going to live.

Now she dead.

"Fvckk!!!" I threw the phone against the wall and my mom came rushing in the room.

"What's going on baby??"

"Ma she's dead. She not coming back ever. Like she really gone!!"

"Who papi??"

"Kee!! Ma she just left me here. She died last night"

My mama came and hugged me and then I broke down. I haven't cried like this in a while and now I am.

Every little emotion I ever felt and held in is coming out now.

"Its gone be okaee baby. Maybe they have the wrong person"

She rubbed my back trying to calm me. Now the love of my life is gone. I have to raise the kids on my own and still work.

What the fvck am I going to tell the triplets when they get older that they mother died?? Fvck that what am I going to tell Zyaire??

And I have to tell Debbie and them. Yo I swear everything about to go down. I no longer give a fvck. If you not family I don't give a fvck about you.

They thought I was cold heart before, wait till now.

DEBBIE'S POV

"What is cancer daddy?", Zoey asked looking up at him.

"Cancer is something bad but I'm gonna fight it and get rid of it"

"Okay, can I fight with you pops?", Zar asked. I wanted to cry so bad. I mean what if he don't beat this cancer thing, my kids will be so devastated and that's gonna be a hard pill to swallow for them each year, especially with them being so young.

"Yeah you can. All of y'all can by being good for your mom and me. Y'all go to school and get good grades and stay in school. Alright, I don't want y'all to do what I do, I want y'all to be better than me, and not just me your mom too alright"

"Okay", they all said at the same time.

"Alright I'm about to go, y'all come give me some love", they ran to him and gave him a hug and I could see his eyes getting real watery and a tear was about to slip but he didn't let it. He walked in front of me and he bent down to my stomach. "I love y'all too babies. Grow and be strong and take it easy on us mom, I did enough", he kissed my stomach and rubbed it. "I'll talk to you later", he gave me a hug and I hugged him back patting his back and he looked like he wanted to kiss me but I stepped back and letting him go.

"I'll see you later"

"Alright"

"Zach go walk your dad out and lock the door. Zoey and Zar y'all can go play until the food is ready alright"

"Okay mama"

"Alright"

They all left and I went back to the kitchen and Meek was on his phone texting sitting in a stool. I stood in front of him and he opened his arms for me and I stood in front of him with my back to him. He wrapped his arms around me and kept texting on his phone. I leaned my head back laying my head on his shoulder and he kissed my neck.

"You alright cakes?"

"Yeah I'm fine but I know why I'm so tired and why I'm feeling bigger than I should"

"Why?"

"I'm having twins, they checked and seen it today"

"I knew it, that's good though baby. Two more in the house, it's gone be work but it's gone be worth it"

"Yeah. I just have to get used to it now I guess. There's no going back now"

"You right about that. But as long as you stay I'll be fine"

"I'm not leaving, you mines forever baby cakes", he said turning me around.

"Forever and ever", I kissed his lips and as soon as I did Cliff came in with Zarius on his back with Zoey behind them.

"Ahh look away the animals are doing things no one should see", Cliff yelled making the kids laugh.

"You childish bruh foreal. But baby let me get the rest of the food out the over"

"Okay", I moved and then we put the food at the table.

Everybody sat down to eat and we had a nice family dinner. I got the kids ready for bed and school in the morning.

"Baby what you doing tomorrow?", Meek asked massaging my neck and shoulders as we took a bath together.

"Umm nothing I don't think. I gotta plan for Zarius birthday party though so everything can be together and make his invitations"

"Alright well tomorrow I don't want you to have your phone at all. Everything needs to be turned off because it's you and me the whole day alright. I want you to be relaxed, you stressing over too much and that's not good for the babies"

"Thanks baby, I love you so much"

"I love you too ma. Come on let's go to bed we got a long day tomorrow"

"Okay"

We finished our bath and then we got dressed and got in the bed. No sex just us together and that's just what I needed, me and my man and my kids. Something nice to got to sleep with and wake up with.