The Ghost's

"My friends and I were planning on heading to a hotel to stay for the night.. we all separated so no one knew where anyone was.  I got a call from my friend"

Y/N felt her phone buzz in her pocket.  She took it out and answered her friend named Alice.  "Yes?"
"Are you at the hotel yet?" Alice asked so Y/N looked around and smiled a bit seeing a building in the distance "I think so I'll see you there" Y/N said as she heard that Alice ending the call before she could as Y/N put her phone in her pocket. 

She soon walked into the hotel.  She walked to the counter and looked around as she furrowed her brows.  But then looked at the bell on the counter and rung it. 

She waited for service to come and looked around a little nervous wondering if her friends are already in their rooms or not. 

What seemed like out of nowhere she looked forward and jumped back noticing a guy who wasn't there last time.  "Hello miss how can I help you?" The guy said with a smile "uh m-me and my friends are gonna stay here for the night.."

"will they be coming soon?" He asked as Y/N got a sick feeling in her stomach but shook it off thinking it was maybe because she's just early.

  "I think so? If I may ask.. your name?" Y/N asked as he took out a clipboard "Jimmy.  Jimmy Hall, and you?"

"Y/N L/N," she said and saw him write something down.  "here you go" Jimmy handed a key to her as she grabbed it and looked at it.  It read 101.

Y/N walked into her room after riding the elevators to the first floor. 

After a bit, Y/N decided to call Alice.  She picked up.  "Alice where are you all?"

"Where are you?" Alice responded.  "I'm at the Sea View Hotel?  Are you guys coming?" Alice went silent once Y/N said that.  Y/N got concerned "Alice...?"

"You need to get out of there Y/N!  Now!"

"What do you mean?  Why do I need to leave??" Y/N got terrified knowing Alice would never do pranks on her.  "You just have to get out for your own sake!-" just as Alice kept going Y/N heard someone call her name quite loudly in a distance. 

"Hey Alice I'll call you back," Y/N said hanging up on Alice and peaked her head out before leaving the room. 

Eventually, as she was walking she ran into Jimmy or so she thought "Jimmy?" Y/N asked tapping his back.

He turned to face Y/N and that's when she looked at him noticing his hat was gone now.  Y/N stumbled back onto the floor.  "W-Who are y-you?"

The person that looked like Jimmy had a huge evil smirk across his face "Hugo Punch" he began to raise his bat and Y/N blocked her face quickly as he hit Y/N with the bat quickly on the head.

Y/N got knocked out quickly but then woke up in a room.  She fell completely angry with Hugo and walked out of the room and saw she was on the second floor and walked to the elevators as she went back to the first floor.

Once on that floor, she walked out and called out to Jimmy "Hey!" As she waited a bit and looked around she heard him call back "Y/N!"

"Come and get me, Hugo!" Y/N said taunting him but after a few moments of running to a room she ran straight into his chest, falling to the ground she quickly stood up and looked ready to fight but this time he had his hat on and vest so she stopped.

"everything oka-" Jimmy noticed a bruise on her head and slowly brought up his hand to your head as you flinched a bit.

Jimmy noticed you flinching and got angry with Hugo as he lowered his hand.  "Did he hurt you?"

Y/N nodded "with a bat"

"I'll get him for this!" Jimmy said starting to walk away "wait, Jimmy!"

He stopped right away and turned to Y/N.  "Is Hugo... you?"

Jimmy sighed and looked down "sadly yes if you want to know my past get to know this hotel and the stories behind it and then you'll know everything"

Y/N nodded as Jimmy started leaving in the elevator once again.  You decided to go in the elevator once Jimmy was out and went down one floor to the first floor.  Once there she walked to the storeroom and saw a machine that was whispering stuff on the table. 

Y/N walked to it slowly and picked it up hearing the voices more clearly.  But as soon as she picked it up the voices went away and she was once again left in silence.