Jimmy

Y/N ran out of the elevator as soon as she got the chance when the door opened.  Immediately she ran to room 113. 

She was about to open the door when the door opened itself.  She almost fell back thinking somehow Hugo got into the room but shook the thought away but when it fully opened she sighed and saw flashing lights inside the room. 

With electric sparkes flying everywhere and flashes Y/N heard a scream but froze in place lifting her hand to cover her mouth.  Harvey stumbled back into view as he looked Y/N's way and yelled.  "Jimmy!" As the lights flickered off the door shut. 

Y/N gathered up the courage to go into the darkroom and took out the radio inside.  "Is it Harvey?" Y/N said lowering her hand a bit and dropped her eyes from being wide. 

"Yeah it's Harvey"

"I saw you suffering an electric shock.  What happened?"

"He knew that was my heater, he'd wired the casing straight to the mains.  Almost killed me.  He did it deliberately, but Rose wouldn't have it.  I knew he needed to be taught a lesson.  He'd damaged my property so I decided to damage his."

"What we're all the cricket and baseball bats for?"

"I kept them, in case I needed them."

"When you said you decided to damage his property, does that have something to do with what you said about the cricket and baseball bats?"

"I kept those bats for self-defense, but I was angry.  I took one and went to Jimmy's room."

Y/N put the radio away and started heading to the elevators but as soon as she did the elevator reached the first floor and the doors swung open showing Hugo with his bat in both hands.  "Well, we meet again~!" Hugo said with an evil smirk but just as she noticed that smirk it went away into pure rage.  Y/N started running away. "Come back here Y/N!!  You'll pay for what you've done!"

Y/N tried to keep going despite slowly slowing down ever so slightly.  It was enough for Hugo to reach out and grab her which he eventually did.  But as soon as he turned you around you struggled

"Hey!  Hey!  It's me calm down!"

Y/N looked at Jimmy and stopped.  "Sorry, Jimmy I thought you were Hugo..."

Jimmy frowned a small bit and nodded "it'll all be fine don't worry what story are you on?"

"A guy named Harvey I believe... Yeah" Y/N said reassuring herself at the end.

Jimmy frowned worse this time making Y/N have an uneasy feeling.  "What's wrong?"

"He's gonna get much worse you have you watch your back and be careful, it'll also be harder to control him..."

"I understand you have nothing to worry about Jimmy"

Jimmy smaller a small bit "You go and try to complete this story okay?"

"Mhm!" Y/N nodded proudly and gave him a quick hug before leaving to the elevators.  Y/N had a small smile on her face feeling like she could complete this now but she didn't figure out what she was gonna do after.