Different

(Y/N) had to process for a minute of what just happened.  "confused?" Jimmy said.  Still it made you jump as you were lost in thought of what has been happening.  "Yeah.. a little" (Y/N) said and began to look at Jimmy.  'I mean it had to be Jimmy.. Hugo never comes onto this floor.' "what did you see this time?" 

"Your father-"

"He was no father of mine" Jimmy said in a very low voice.  "Sorry... Harvey.. I should say got stabbed and was bleeding like crazy"  

"Right that day... But I believe after that was my first show I ever did" 

"You did shows?"

"Yeah I was on tv and everything"

"Oh whoa you must have been good but why did you stop?" 

"I'm sure Rose will tell you but for now you must hurry he is quite the stubborn one"

(Y/N) nodded and smiled with a wave "good luck" 

"You too (Y/N)" Jimmy left the room and to the elevator.  (Y/N) walked out of the big backstage room to go look at the seats she walked in the middle of the first and second row of tables.  With her back facing the stage she finally noticed that all the lights were now off but when she turned to the stage the stage lights were the only thing on until they turned off too.  She was in complete darkness now.  

She stayed frozen but then saw the light turn back on and the curtains open with smoke flaring upwards.  "Behold!"

A long gong noise made her jump a small bit as someone magically appeared on stage.  

"I am the great Hugo!"

The ceiling looked like it disappeared but had stars on it now like a night sky.  (Y/N) looked up at it and smiled thinking 'this feels nice'

"I stand alone above all others. I am the light which illuminates the darkness.  I alone am master."

Everything started to get blurry and before you could do anything everything went black.  

(Y/N) woke back up for god knows how long.  You saw the ground very close now and finally had to think about it but realized you were laying on the ground.  Everything was blurry and she couldn't really see but she tried to stand up but fell into someone and just as the perfect timing wasn't enough the blur was gone so she looked up at who it was 

"I'm so sorry!" (Y/N) saw Scott "I was wondering when you guys will be serving food?" Scott said annoyed but (Y/N) falling into him but she wasn't even a little bit showing any emotion but joy "you're still alive..."

Which scared him a lot.  "What do you mean? Is this some kind of prank?" 

"No no!  Never mind pretend I didn't say anything just try to get your stuff and go. Food is just around the corner of this place" 

"Freak." Scott said and started walking away.  (Y/N) rolled her eyes but then Scott stopped and backed up to where he was standing as Jimmy walked in.  "Why did this freak say that I should leave?"

Jimmy quickly looked at (Y/N) and moved his hand in a signal way of saying 'come here' (Y/N) nodded and they both walked into the long hallway to talk as Scott waited where he was standing.  

"You can't say anything like that okay?  Hugo needs to be out of the picture when you talk to those two." (Y/N) nodded "I have a unrelated question for you"

"Yes?" Jimmy tilted his head a small bit. 

"How long has it been since I have been here"

"2 or 3 days if I'm correct"

"Well then hopefully you are incorrect"

Jimmy shrugged and started to walk off "goodbye?" (Y/N) said and Jimmy laughed.  'That's not like him...'

"Have a good time (Y/N)"

"Oh I will" (Y/N) said and Jimmy gave a pity laugh.  "Jeez thanks I guess" (Y/N) said.