Baby

On the third floor (Y/N) started walking to room 301 and got there peacefully.  As she was looking in the drawers and all around the room she didn't trigger anything... that was until she walked into the bathroom and noticed a big hole.  She fell inside and started screaming thinking that she was going to die.  But then she stopped as she started to hear talking but very faint.  

First there was a woman sobbing. A voice started up, "Do not buy anything without my permission." Glass smashed.  "I will not allow you to ruin my life!" more smashing.  "Your life means nothing! Do you understand what I'm telling you?" Smashing and a woman starts screaming.  

(Y/N) began to wake up from what seemed like a dream to wake up to laying down in front of the door to leave the room.  When (Y/N) get her vision back to normal, she started walking to the elevators.  Once there she pressed the button to go in then pressed the button to the second floor.  

On the second floor, she turned to the right and went that way all the way to room 223.  Once inside she took out the radio.  "Is anyone there?" 

"Hello?"

"Is it Rose?"

"Yes, I'm Rose."

"I heard a man shouting at someone, telling them to do as he says.  Who was he?"

"I never knew what he wanted.  There was only one thing I could give him."

"Who did the baby's rattle belong to?"

"It was for the baby.  I kept it in my bedside drawer."

"You said there was only one thing you can give Hugo.  Does that have something to do with the baby's rattle?"

"I thought having a child would solve everything.  I was wrong."

(Y/N) put the radio away and once again heard Hugo yelling from what seemed like far away saying "I'm coming now!"

(Y/N) panicked a bit and ran out of the room and towards the elevator, but saw that Hugo's shadow was coming towards the elevator too.  She hurried up and pressed the button to the elevator and ran inside as she quickly pressed the ground level floor.

As soon the elevator doors shut she walked out knowing she was safe now and walked to the end almost to the front desk but then stopped hearing a flicker of the light and turned around.  She got confused and walked back to the elevator and pressed the button for the doors to open but then when it opened the elevator was on the lower ground level.  

There was a child crying.  The elevator started going down as you fell with it.  "Sit still!" A voice began, but then a whipping sound came up.  "You stupid little wretch!  Do what I tell you to!" A woman began to scream, "No!"

Once again, (Y/N) woke up from the dream but in the elevator.  She began to hold her head with one hand from a small headache, but when looking down she saw a key in front of the elevator.  She stopped holding her head and grabbed the key as she looked at it with confusion.  'What is this for?' But then she turned it and saw it had a white strip of paper that said 'Basement Store'.  

(Y/N) turned and pressed the 'LG' button as the doors shut, and the elevator went down.  

The doors opened to that level, and she went onto the concrete floor now.  (Y/N) walked to the closed door room that looked like a store room and unlocked it with the key after seeing if it was open at first. 

Inside she looked into the drawers and found Jimmy Hall's birth certificate.  She left and went back to the elevators.