Family

(ABUSE TOPIC TW)

(Y/N) went inside the elevator and pressed the second floor button.  

On the second floor, she went right again to room 223. She took out her radio and began to talk.  "Is anyone there?"

"I can hear you." 

"Is it Rose?"

"Yes."

"I saw you in a room upstairs.  It looked like you found someone in a bathroom.  What happened?"

"It was Jimmy.  He tried to kill himself.  That's why I had to tell him the truth."

"I found Jimmy's birth certificate.  It says Hugo Hall is Jimmy's real father."

"Jimmy is Hugo's son.  In every way."

"When you said you had to tell Jimmy the truth.  Does that have something to do with Jimmy's birth certificate?"

"I admitted it all to Jimmy.  Jimmy didn't remember Hugo, he'd blocked out the memory.  Hugo beat Jimmy from when he was born, for 2 years.  I should have stopped it earlier."

(Y/N) was a bit wide-eyed from what Rose said about Hugo beating Jimmy.  But then she shook away the thought as good as she can and walked out of the room back to the elevator.  She almost got caught by Jimmy but hid in time as he walked by.  (Y/N) pressed the button as soon as she got to it and went inside.  (Y/N) pressed the 'LG' level and the doors shut and went down.  

On the lower ground level (Y/N) got out of the elevator and face towards the lockers as a slight whipping noise began.  

The door on the left opened up as Rose came from the opposite door holding a bat tightly in her hand.  A child started crying.  "You will do what I tell you to do!  Do you understand me?" A voice said and Rose stopped in front of the door.  "Stupid little wretch!" the voice said.  A child being slapped noise came up loud and that's when Rose ran in with the bat raised high.  Then a loud bat hitting someone began quite loud.  Finally, the door shut.  

(Y/N) walked to the left door and took out the radio.  "Is it Rose?"

"Yes.  I'm Rose."

"I saw you with a wooden bat,  attacking someone.  Who was it?"

"Hugo - I buried him down there in concrete.  In a secret room.  I should have done it sooner.  I let him abuse Jimmy for too long.  It was my fault Jimmy turned out the way he did.  I thought the guilt would go away if I told Jimmy.  I was wrong,  it made it worse.  I couldn't accept what I've done.  I couldn't live with myself."

"I saw a bottle of turpentine and a lighter.  What were they for?"

"I don't know.  They belong to Harvey."

"When you said you couldn't live with yourself, does that have anything to do with what you said about the turpentine and lighter?"

"I had no choice.  Jimmy had gone to find Hugo's grave.  I was alone.  I knew what I should do."

(Y/N) put the radio away and went to the elevator having a sick feeling in her stomach just like the ending of Amy's story.  She went inside and pressed the second floor button.  

On the second floor she went to room 215.  

The lights flickered on to off then back on revealing Rose was on fire now screaming in pain then back off and back on with her gone.  

(Y/N) took out her radio after a few seconds of waiting to see if she could hear Hugo.  "Is it Rose?"

"Yes."

"I saw you, you were on fire.  What happened?"

"If I hadn't done it myself Jimmy would have, or rather Hugo would have.  Hugo's in charge,  even now.  He's controlling Jimmy.  Ask Jimmy to show you were Hugo lives."

"Talking to the dead, (Y/N)?"

"I know Hugo's your father, Jimmy.  I found your birth certificate and I know Rose tried to kill him."

"But she failed, didn't she."

"Then where is he now?"

Hugo began to laugh.  

"Well why don't you come and meet him?  It's time I introduce you to meet the family, (Y/N)."

Hugo began to laugh more.  

(I feel like spamming chapters now)