Amy

Y/N walked around the first floor holding the radio in hand as she went to room 112 she searched around.

She found a child's purse. She kept searching and saw a room key, turpentine, and lighter.

She noted the turpentine and lighter mentally and kept walking out. The next room she went in was room 101.

Y/N searched. She found a room key as she put it in her pocket and left the room.

The next room was room 105.  Y/N searched and found a compass then took it and a blood-stained cloth making her jump at the sight of it so she closed the drawer fast.

The next room was room 108.  Y/N searched the box and found suitcases on it.

The next room was room 109.  Y/N searched the box and found a sword.

The next room was room 121.  So she searched in there for things and found bottles of whiskey in the bottom desk. A chief hat on the top one.  And a storage room key on the top next to the chief hat.

The next room was room 122. Y/N searched in there for anything she could find.  She found Diazepam, violent drawings, and trophies.

As she was walking she heard a strange noise and followed it to the elevator. She got confused right away on where to go.

But even so, she decided to go to the ground floor.

Once there she heard a noise from downstairs so she went into the elevator and went down to the lower ground level and walked out with confusion not knowing where the noise was coming from.

She looked left first then right and then peaked inside the room in front before shrugging off the noise.

Y/N walked back into the elevator and pressed the button to the ground level and just as she turned and the doors were closing a little girl was standing in front of the elevator which scared Y/N making her fall to the ground of the elevator.

Y/N's heart was feeling like her heart was beating out of her chest as she tried to think of what just happened.

As the door slide open finally, she saw legs in front of her with a voice saying. "You alright?"

Y/N looked up and saw Jimmy. "Y-...yeah I'm fine but I better get going for now," Y/N said as she stood up and went to press the lower ground level.

"Bye Jimmy" As you pressed the button she heard a small sad goodbye from him.

As the doors shut and went back down it was quick and she stepped out to get out her radio and turned it on. "Is someone there?"

"Hello?" a voice said on the radio making Y/N almost drop the radio but she held onto it tightly. 

She soon gathered up the courage to continue.  "What's your name?"

"I'm Amy Bell.  I'm ten." The last part sent shivers down your spin.  'She's this young and she's at the hotel?  What about her parents?' Y/N thought for a moment. 

"I saw a girl in the basement, crying.  Who was she?" Y/N asked as she waited a few seconds before she got a reply.

"It was me - a boy called Jimmy locked me in the basement. Then he started stealing things from me." Amy said through the radio.  The word Jimmy made Y/N have a sick feeling in her stomach but she held it back. 

Y/N remembered the child's purse.  "Who did the child's purse belong to?"

"It was mine.  It was for my birthday, but it was stolen."

Y/N remember noting the whiskey bottles so she asked about that next.  "Why was there a collection of whiskey bottles in one of the rooms?"

"I don't know, but children shouldn't drink alcohol."

Y/N remembered the sword next.  "Who does the sword belong to?"

"Jimmy had it.  I didn't like it" The voice sounded scared and sad at the same time saying that. 

"I saw some suitcases in a chest. Who did they belong to?"

"I don't know"

Y/N thought for a moment on what to ask next and quickly remembered the bloody-stained cloth.  How could she forget? "Why is there a bloody-stained cloth in one of the drawers?"

"It could have been mine." Y/N shivered a bit when Amy said that but kept on asking. 

"I saw a bottle of turpentine and a lighter.  What were they for?"

"I didn't know what they were until Jimmy showed me," Amy said.  Y/N just wanted to stop this now but couldn't she knew she had to continue even if it meant losing her mind to this place or breaking down.

"Who drew those violent pictures?"

"The boy used to draw them," Amy said making Y/N get confused.  'Boy? Jimmy's not a boy'

"What was the coil of wire used for?"

"Jimmy used to carry it around with him."

"When you said Jimmy stole things from you.  Is that connected to what you said about the purse?"

"Yes, he took it when I wasn't looking and stole my money.  I told him off but he wouldn't listen."

Y/N decided that was enough and went into the elevator to go up now.  She went to the ground level of the hotel and went to the arcade. 

As soon as she was almost about to walk in she saw Amy Bell shouting at someone making Y/N stumble back a bit but not enough to fall. 

"Jimmy, give it back!  That's mine!  Stop stealing my things!" Amy said walking away from view sight.  Y/N walked in but didn't see Amy anywhere. So she took out her radio. 

"Is it Amy?"

"Yes, it's Amy."

"I saw you shouting to Jimmy to give your toy back.  Why did he take it?"

"Because he thought it was funny.  He gave it back, but then he ruined it anyway." Amy sounded angry and sad this time.