Fight

(Second)

On the second floor (Y/N) walked to room 223 and walked in with no trouble.  

It was Jimmy's room and there was a sound of water running in the bathroom but (Y/N) didn't dare open the bathroom. 

Instead, she walked to the bed then turned around. 

Rose was standing in front of the bathroom door.  "Jimmy?" Rose started to scream as she peeked into the bathroom, which startled (Y//N) and made her jump a bit.  "Jimmy!  What have you done!  Jimmy!" Rose said running into the bathroom.  

(Y/N) had to process what happened just now and had to calm down.  'Okay just take a deep breath.  It was a long time ago it didn't just happen.  You are alright'. (Y/N) walked to the bathroom door and faced it as she took out her radio.  "Is it Rose?"

"Yes."

"I saw someone on stage.  A performer, announcing himself as The Great Hugo."

"He was a magician and an entertainer.  He bought the hotel to promote his stage show.  He became famous, he was on television.  I worked as his assistant, then things... developed."

"Who did the wedding ring belong to?"

"It was mine.  Someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse."

(Y/N) thought for a moment trying to wrap her head around that idea of Hugo, Jimmy and Rose.  "When you said things developed with Hugo, is that connected to the wedding ring?"

"Yes - we were married.  We were happy at first, before things started to change." 

(Y/N) nodded and walked to the elevator, but on the way there she heard something hitting the wall getting closer. (Y/N) began running and heard running behind her now "Get back here (Y/N)!!!" 

(Y/N) tripped but then tried to get up but saw Hugo place his foot on her chest hard which hurt her badly.  (Y/N) tried to push his foot off her, but he wouldn't budge.  "Get off me Hugo! I hate you!!" (Y/N) yelled struggling to get free but then Hugo grabbed her shirt and pulled her up, taking his foot off her. "Say that again and see what happens" Hugo said angrily.  

(Y/N) looked down at first to see how high she was, but she wasn't that high, just a bit off the ground then back at Hugo.  "Bite me Hugo!" 

Hugo got mad and threw her against the wall hard.  (Y/N) went limp quickly but still looked at Hugo who was now holding his head.  

Soon enough, Jimmy came back and looked at her as his eyes widened quickly.  "Oh god (Y/N)!" Jimmy ran to (Y/N) and dropped by her side.  "Hey stay with me, I'll make sure you are okay just please" 

(Y/N) looked at Jimmy with a smile "I'm fine Jimmy just a little hurt is all" She said and immediately coughed up a bit of blood.  Jimmy saw and freaked out, "I am so sorry (Y/N)... this is all my fault... there should be a med kit around here somewhere"

Jimmy was about to stand up when (Y//N) grabbed is wrist.  "I have a med kit" (Y/N) took out the med kit from what seemed like out of nowhere but was actually a very small med kit that fit in her back pocket.  Jimmy took it quickly and started unboxing what was inside.  

"Where does it hurt?" 

"Just mostly on my back" 

Jimmy hesitated for a few minutes before saying.  "This might seem very weird, but can you lift the back of your shirt?  Just so I can patch up your back"

(Y/N) thought for a moment.  "You aren't going to do anything weird, are you?"

"No way you can trust me... or at least trust me more than Hugo"

"I do trust you... hmm fine I'm counting on you on this Jimmy, don't make me regret it"

"I won't let you down." Jimmy said and (Y/N) tried her best to turn her back towards Jimmy and lifted her back side of her shirt up.  (Y/N) felt him gently start putting on bandages on her back making sure not to be too rough it almost felt like a cloud.

Once he was finished Jimmy pulled her shirt back down.  "There you go you are all fixed up"

(Y/N) turned to look at Jimmy with a smile.  "Thanks Jimmy" 

Jimmy nodded with a smile.  "Are you good to stand up and walk?" 

"Let's see" (Y/N) slowly stood up almost falling down, but Jimmy stood up quicker and caught her just in time.