Fifty Two: Raw

‼️ TW: this chapter will have talk of sexual assault, do not read if you are uncomfortable

‼️ TW: this chapter will have talk of sexual assault, do not read if you are uncomfortable. ‼️

Fall Out of Love

By: Illenium (feat. Annika Wells)

&

Burn The House Down

By: AJR

"Kore!" The scream shattered the air, charging her body with static. Nothing in that moment mattered except for Azalea. She's screaming, she needs help. Kore shook her head, confused as to why she was screaming at all. Her concentration broke when the horrible sound persisted, only this time with it were words, images, and pain. Death. Mad with rage, she rocked back, her wings snapping open. Then her eyes fell on the woman in his grasp. Her clothes were torn and bloody, scratches marring her skin. Kore's nostrils flared, and she knew from the hesitation in his eyes that he saw his death in hers.

"It's not real." Elizabeth observed from her place at the back of their shared mind, fighting for control herself. The scene was horrifically close to reality, and she doubted that a lesser mind would be able to handle it."Azalea is nowhere near."

"Please, don't let him hurt me."

Kore closed her eyes and shuttered when Azalea whimpered in fear, the sound imprinting on her memory. Darkness erupted in her chest, staining the ground beneath her black as everything began to die. She tried to hold onto her control, but with every whimper and cry it frayed a little bit more, until only a single strand was left. Her body vibrated with rage, so much so that it could no longer be contained inside her. Black clouds rolled in, twisting and turning into a dark funnel.

"Kore." Elizabeth urged, sensing the goddess's inner turmoil and fear. "It's not real. Breathe, she's not here. You have to fight it."

The false vision that was Leviathan grinned in challenge, reaching his hand around to fondle the breast of this horrible nightmare, gripping a firm handful, his other hand reaching for his waistband, loosening a tie. "Let's see how real this could be." He purred, and then even Elizabeth saw red.

Azalea's eyes opened in shock, and the look of such terror and pain in her eyes snapped the final thread. It no longer mattered what was or wasn't really there. No fully mated wolf would be able to stand by and allow their mate to be tortured in such a way. A fierce roar blasted from deep within her chest when Leviathan suddenly disappeared, flashing her a cocky smile on his way out. Azalea struggled in his arms, her eyes blazing yellow, her skin bruising under his grasp.