Sixty Five: Exquisite Pain

"Flames"

By: R3HAB, ZAYN, & Jungleboi

&

"Love is Pain"

By: FINNEAS

Emilee

I couldn't think, or breathe, everything I was or would be was consumed by Camille we tore through her new apartment, her lips never leaving mine. The whole way back she'd carried me, and I'd been burning for her ever since. My lungs screamed for air but I didn't dare part from her, content to die like this. Short gasps escaped my mouth when she broke away and turned her attention to my neck, placing scorching kisses all the way down to my collarbone, nipping at the hollow of my throat on her way back up. Her fingers slid under my shirt, and I moaned, arching into her, desperate for this, for her.

"Camille." My voice was low, raspy with need, and I saw that same hunger when I looked at her, magnified by the brilliant red gaze staring back at me. I shivered as her touch crept higher.

"Yes?" She murmured, and I fought for air when she cupped my breast, rolling her thumb over my nipple in a torturous caress.

"Make it hurt." I moaned out, pushing further into her hand.

Her eyes glowed impossibly bright then, full of pure passion, lust, and it was all for me. Yet her body stilled, solidifying into stone beneath my fingers. Her fingers dug into my hips, pulling me closer, and I ached to feel her against me, inside me. My wolf paced inside my mind, restless. I felt like I was boiling from within, my body melting underneath her touch. The world blurred into motion, my head still spinning when she laid me down on the bed, situating herself between my thighs. She inhaled, her hands grabbing my legs, and I writhed in pleasure when she pulled me to her before securing my wrists above my head. Her magic held me immobile, invisible restraints tying my wrists to the headboard.

"You want me to hurt you?" She growled, her voice slightly slurred around her fangs. Her grip tightened and I flexed my fingers, my back arching.

"Yes." I gasped, instinctively reaching for her mind."I need to feel it. All of it."

She didn't answer, her mouth coming down hard on mine, just shy of bruising. Her body pinned me to the bed and I felt everything she did, wrapped in her arms, her mind fully open to me. I didn't feel fear when she ripped my shirt off, but reveled in the sting and the way her soft mouth took it away. When she broke away, her fingers going to the front of her shirt, I thought I might explode. Unbuttoning each button with excruciating slowness, she pushed the fabric off of her shoulders. Her pants followed and I drank her in, my canines descending at the sight of her luscious body. She was a work of art with her shapely waist and long hair that pooled over her shoulders. Even doused with a healthy amount of curve, muscles contoured her stomach, back, and arms.

She was a weapon, lethal, beautiful.

Mine.

Her lips peeled back, the ivory of her fangs contrasting beautifully with her fair skin, and she knelt at edge of the bed, her eyes never leaving mine as she pulled off the rest of my uniform. My heart beat loud inside my chest, and a flash of nervousness went through me. I'd had my fair share of fun, sure, but I'd reserved my virginity for my mate, for her. But I'd asked for rough, and I meant it. I wanted her to destroy me, to remake me, own me. Her fingers spread my thighs open further in response to my words, and a low purring sound rumbled from her chest.