Fourteen: Remorse

"If you are mighty and powerful, then gain respect through knowledge and through your gentleness of speech. Don't order things except as it is fitting. The one who provokes others gets into trouble. Don't be haughty lest you be humbled. But also, don't be mute lest you be chided."

-Muata Ashby, Ancient Egyptian Proverb

Fall On Me By: A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera

I woke to the sound of the bedroom door opening, blinking groggily against the sudden brightness while my vision gradually focused. I bit my lip as the sound of clothing dropping to the floor filled the silence. The bed dipped and with a sigh I rolled over and stretched, feeling my heart pound as she gently brushed a piece of hair back from my face. Her bright eyes just watched me when she traced my face, those long lashes lowering as she continued downward. My naked skin warmed underneath her gaze, my torso completely bared to her with the sheet bunched around my waist. My eyelids fluttered as she traced the shape of my lips with her finger, replacing the digit with her mouth a moment later. I sunk into the kiss as she leveled herself above me, her strong thighs parting mine and inviting me to lock my legs around her hips as she sweetly moved her mouth to my jaw in order to gently blow across the skin between my neck and shoulder. My fingers raked through her long hair, a low moan escaping me as her tongue ran along my neck, right where my pulse thundered. Her lips pressed lightly to the sensitive skin before she buried her face in my hair, her breath hot against the back of my neck.

"Forgive me."

"Elizabeth, there was never anything to forgive. We are both pawns in this war. I simply wanted to show you that you could be a queen." Her muscled back flexed underneath my fingertips as her skin shuddered. "You are a queen. Elijah deserved his punishment and I am nothing but proud." I amended softly. Her mind was open to me and my chest ached when every grueling feeling of torment and pain she subjected herself to flowed through the bond. I sighed, running my fingers through her hair and down her back, embracing her. As powerful as she was, my mate still denied my love for her, as if I would one day wake up and think that she wasn't enough. That I would tire of her or fear her. She has yet to realize that my wolf does not have flings or doubts when it comes to our mate. I will love Elizabeth and her only until the day I die, this I knew with every cell in my body.

Her cheeks were wet when her mouth found mine again, her lips moving with an intensity that startled me. "Elizabeth-," I breathed as she pulled away, my voice sounding strange in the heavy air. "What about-," she cut me off with a hard kiss as she suddenly fell to the side, winding her arms around my waist, my front deliciously pressed to hers. I bit my lip on a groan as she slid her hand under my thigh and lifted my leg to her hip, gently grinding her thigh against my slick core. I tossed my head back and moaned, my thoughts of her siblings in the other room were forgotten. She chuckled lightly as she pulled my lower lip into her mouth, lighting flashing behind my eyes as she gently suckled the soft skin, nipping gently. I gasped into her mouth when her fingers gripped my hip, stilling my movements, overloaded with the ecstasy of her touch.

I whimpered when she pulled her mouth away, her eyes meeting mine. I nodded at her unspoken question and she gently pushed me onto my back, positioning herself between my legs. I felt no embarrassment towards my reaction as her mouth replaced her knee, her fingers spreading my thighs. I ached for her to take me, but to my surprise she took her time. Her soft lips kissed a pathway down the skin of my inner thighs, her eyelids fluttering as she deeply inhaled the heady scent of arousal, her eyes glowing in the darkness. Her long fangs descended only partly yet a thrill of excitement fled down my spine at the sight of them.

"I am going to bite you in a place I have not before. You will tell me immediately if you wish to stop." I nodded, feeling suddenly nervous, my legs quivering in preparation. I fisted my hands in the sheets, shivering with nervous excitement. I gasped out a moan as her mouth pressed a barely there kiss to my aching clit, her tongue gently flicking the throbbing bud. It was agony, these featherlight touches. I wanted her to surge forward and take me roughly, claiming me as hers. Gritting my teeth, I arched my back, a guttural growl escaping me. My hips ached to move, to feel the addictive friction of her tongue on my most sensitive area.

I sucked in a sharp breath as she suddenly slipped inside me, my body wrapping around her fingers effortlessly. I bit my lip hard against the sharp sting of it, immediately aware that she'd used more than two fingers. Her mind probed at mine, melding our thoughts and feelings together. Her mouth suddenly wrapped around my clit, sucking greedily, pulling sounds from deep inside me that I wasn't aware I could make. My nails shredded the sheets under my body as her fingers began to move, replacing the pain with a burning pleasure as she gradually picked up the pace.

"Fuck." I groaned, my hips matching her pace as my body loosened and tightened the faster she moved, pulling my orgasm closer with each stroke of her tongue and each thrust of her fingers. I cried out as her long fangs swiftly descended and punctured the meat of my inner thigh. For a flash of a second the pain was swift and blinding but then it faded into an immense wave of pleasure as she continued to move within me, pulling blood and solidifying our bond all together. I wanted to scream at the wild heat of it. I growled in displeasure as she abruptly slid both her fangs and fingers out of me, my eyes flashing open just as she wound her arms around my waist and flipped me over. Her body pressed heavily upon mine as her lips trailed hot kisses down my spine, tracing every scar and blemish with her tongue. Her advance seized as she settled behind me, trailing her fingers along my spine. I realized just then where this was going and dug my fingers into the pillow under my head, my face burning with nervousness.

"Breathe my love. You are exquisite." She purred as her hands found rounded globes of my ass. The air grew heavy through my gasps as embarrassment wound a vise around my throat, a thin sheen of sweat chilling on my forehead. I groaned against the pleasure as she spread me, burying my face in the pillows. She'd never been that close to this part of me before. I blushed as a rather graphic thought of hers flashed by. She thought I tasted sweet, my juices melting like warm honey on her tongue. "You are beautiful. All of you." She murmured into my mind just as her tongue dove into my slick core, reaching deeper than ever before in this position. Her fingers dug into the skin of my ass and hips as she mercilessly lapped and sucked. Relaxing into her, my eyes rolled when the build up of pleasure returned with vengeance. As she slid inside me once more, I found I couldn't contain my scream when the orgasm suddenly gripped me, spilling free in hot waves of pleasure.

Instead of slowing, her fingers quickened their pace, pulling every last drop of the orgasm from within me until I was a spasming mess. My legs quivered and my core ached at the merciless waves of pleasure that continued to slam into me even long after she'd pulled away. Her warm arms wrapped around me, pulling my body flush with hers, my head on her chest. Her fingers played with my hair, and before long my eyelids began to droop with exhaustion.

"I could stay." She breathed, so low I had to strain to hear it. "Build a house far from here, in the northern mountains. We could be happy." My eyes burned with tears at her soft words, wishing with everything in me that they were possible. How I wanted to escape from this war so badly. I sighed, allowing the tears to roll down my cheeks even as I smiled.

"Would we have children?" I wondered wistfully, my mind far away. Her body shifted as she propped up on one elbow, searching my face with her smoldering gaze.

"Yes, sweetheart. We will have children."

Her mouth found mine and although I knew tomorrow would be difficult, right now we were safe. My heart hurt as I listened to her soothing voice describing our future, a smile gracing my lips as she spoke of raising our children in the woods with a wild wolf pack standing guard. I drifted into sleep, spiraling into dreams of running wolves and gold eyes.

Aw my babes 🥺 enjoy this chapter guys! I hope you all are staying safe in the craziness of the Coronavirus 🙄

Much love, K