Forty Four: In Too Deep

"Orchestra" by: Drew Ryn

&

"Rootless Tree" by: Damien Rice

🔥 HETEROSEXUAL SEX AHEAD 🔥

Author's Note: You are all wonderful, but please be mindful of others when commenting. Thank you!

Camille brushed the hair from Michael's eyes as he slept, his breathing deep and even, his beautiful features relaxed and calm. Her bare breasts brushed against his chest as she leaned over to kiss him, her lips twisting into a smile at the soft sound of contentment he made. She sighed, reluctantly freeing herself from the bed and padding into the shower, pausing by the mirror. She almost winced at the reflection staring back at her. Over the decades, her face had harshened into someone not even she recognized anymore, which if she were to be honest, frightened her greatly. Her sharp gaze moved to the dip of her shoulder and neck, a pleased grin lighting up her face at the bite mark there. It was sore, as was her body, but pleasantly so, last night playing across her mind.

A knock at the door startled her from her thoughts, and she considered putting on clothes, but with an amused chuckle at herself, decided against it.

She already knew who was at the door.

The look on Emilee's face when Camille answered the door, her nude body on display and long hair falling in a river of red down her back, was priceless.

For one, the girl was not one to blush or shy away, something that Camille greatly admired about her. Instead, this girl ran her gaze boldly down Camille's flesh, her eyes flashing yellow with desire as she took in every inch of her curvaceous body, the heady scent of arousal all but bleeding off of her. Her eyes flared even brighter when a second body entered the doorframe, Michael's large hands wrapping around her waist from behind, his hair tousled with sleep and a boyish grin working his mouth.

"Well well." He purred, surveying the newcomer with intrigue. His cheek rubbed against Camille's as he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Have you been naughty without me, my love?" She shivered at his low tone, feeling his body harden behind her, brushing her slick entrance.

The redhead could do nothing but hold her breath, the sexual tension rapidly building between the three of them was dangerous, she knew, and whatever happened happened, but hell was she nervous. Emilee wasn't exactly the softest woman on the planet and even Camille had to admit that she could be downright scary. A low growl worked Emilee's mouth, a muscle in her jaw ticking. She met Camille's gaze with her vibrant yellow, bones shifting underneath her skin, her heartbeat loud in her ears. After a long moment, she closed her eyes, and with a resigned sigh, spoke.