Forty Three: Submission

"Beautiful Drug" by: Zach Brown Band

&

"Light Up" by: Baby Bash (feat. Z-Ro, Berner, & Baby-E)

I woke to the sunrise, and Kore's arms as she tightened the hold she had on my middle, protesting my movements. Giggling, I pushed and pushed, twisting in her arms to no avail, collapsing in a heap of defeat, watching with baited breath when she unwound her arms and leaned over me, long hair brushing my cheeks. Her black eyes sparkled with uncharacteristic warmth, her mouth meeting mine in a slow burning kiss. She tasted tart and sweet, likely pomegranate, the fruit her legacy was famous for.

It didn't take long for my body to soften to her, breathless moans escaping my lips as she trailed her mouth down my jaw, throat, and chest. Her fingers bit into my breasts but I relished the pain, arching into her. That slow burn morphed into a raging wildfire when she continued her path down my body. It was as if a spell had been cast over my mind, every inch of her skin beckoning to me, calling to me, begging for my touch.

"Meus es tu."

She murmured in her own language, her fingers slick with my wetness as she parted my folds, black eyes clashing with my blue. Her mind laid bare to me, I heard the translation and answered immediately, albeit a bit demandingly.

"Yes. Now make me yours." I commanded, blowing a piece of hair out of my eyes.

An excited shiver fled down my spine when she grinned, and then she was taking control of my body, pinning me down on our drenched clothing. Her arms hooked around my legs, pulling me impossibly close. I shuddered at the feeling of her breath, knowing she was right there but not yet touching me. I waited for her to take me, but to my immense frustration she stalled. I writhed and moaned, aching for her mouth, her fingers, for her to fill me up.

"Say it."

She slid her tongue along her canines, and my wolf bristled, wrestling with the urge to submit and let her do what she wanted, or remain in control. Every little movement she made was agony, just barely brushing my sensitive flesh. It didn't take a genius to wonder why I surrendered, nearly mad with desire. Looking at her and the way she was looking back at me, my legs spread and body vulnerable in every way, nearly drove me crazy.

"Please." I whimpered.

"Please.....what?"

She almost moaned as the words left her mouth, her body tightening. I wanted to smile, loving how affected she was, loving how she needed this as much as I did. Knowing very well that I was playing with fire, I decided to toy with her a bit and made her wait for my answer.