Chapter 3

Yay for new chapter!! 😃 Hope you enjoy it.

~Kevins POV~

Kevin was nervous. Edd being beside him made his heart bounce widly. He didn't show. He couldn't show it. Ever.

Edd moved in slow motion towards the ginger, his face red. Kevin wondered why. He was probably still scared of Kevin. And Kevin didn't blame him. He was a total asshole to him.

As Edd sat down, Kevin flashed him a sincere smile, which Double D returned. The smile made Kevins whole day.

"I guess we'll be together for awhile. Better get used to it."

"I suppose so Kevin."

Kevin paused and examined the small nerd. He wore black skinny jeans with red sneakers. His green sweater clashed with them but he still looked adorable as hell. His beanie was still placed on his head. Kevin giggled. The beanie basically completed Edd.

Kevin suddenly took out a piece of paper from his binder and scribbled something onto it. He put it on Edds desk. Edd looked it him.

"For me?" He whispered.

"Yeah. Now open it!"

Kevin watched as Edd unfolded the note and read it. His face turned red again.

Hey Double D,

I know we aren't really close friends or anything but do you wanna come over to my house after school? He can chill!

-Kevin

Edds eyes popped out of his skull. He looked up at Kevin.

"Well?"

"I... Uh... I'd love to..."

"Awesome. Meet me at the field I have football tryouts after school."

Edd nodded, smiling like a fool. Keving hoped that maybe be could spark there friendship again. He really missed Edd. Really.