Chapter 7

Kevin walked down the hall in a daze. He was so excited yet so nervous. His heart raced at the thought of seeing Edd today.

He kept taking deep breaths to calm himself down, but he couldn't. He just couldn't.

Kevin went to his locker and punched in his combo. He grabbed his binder and penicl and began closing his lovker. He felt a tap on his shoulder and jumped.

Nat stared at Kevin. "Damn Kev, whats wrong with you."

Kevin stared at Nat, his face pale and body shaking. As he stared, he looked over Nats shoulder to see Ed, Edd and Eddy walking down the hallway. Kevins heart jumped.

He felt like he couldn't keep any secerts from Nat. He looked Nat dead in the eye.

"I'm in love."

Nat smiled so widly at his bro. "Who's tbe lucky lady?"

Kevin sighed. "It's not a girl. It's Edd. Double D. The dork." Nat stared at his friend, looking at him with curious eyes.

"What're you gonna do about it bruh?"

"You don't care?"

"Whatever makes you happy! You're my bro! So what're you gonna do about it?"

Kevin glanced at the ceiling. "I don't know." He looked back down at Edd, who was just a few lockers away. Edd met his eyes and they locked together for a moment. It felt like it was just them together. In their own universe.

Edd blushed an looked away and began talking to his friends again. Kevin sighed.

"Maybe nothing."

"What? Why?"

"I don't think Edds gay. Or bi! It would be a waste of time. Plus, I don't deserve him. I've always been an ass to him."

Nat punched his arm. "No you freaking haven't you idiot! You two used to be buds!! Besties! And why don't you just try to recreate your friendship?"

Kevin looked at Nat. "You're a freaking genuis Nat." Kevin said as he began strolling up to Edd. Nat cracked his knuckles. "I know douche!!" Kevin giggled.

Kevin walked up to the Eds. Eddy eyed him, curiously. Ed smiled at Kevin, while Edd looked down at the ground.

"Hey guys." Kevin said, avoiding Eddy. The two still hated eachother with burning passions. But Kevin would not let that in the way of him and Edd. "Can I talk to Double Dork alone?"

"Why?!" Eddy snapped, "He's OUR friend! Not yours Shovel Chin!!" Kevin took a step to Eddy, looking down on him. He flicked Eddys nose.

"Yes. He IS my friend idiot!" Kevin looked at Edd. "Can we..?"

"Sure." Edd blurted out. The two walked to the end of the hallway.

"Yes Kevin?" Edd asked. Kevin looked up at Edd, who was just an inch taller. But it didn't matter. He was so adorable. So handsome. So perfect. He had to snap out of his trance.

"Yeah, uh, you wanna... Sleepover this Friday at my place?"

Edd gawked at Kevin, his eyes bulging out of his head, his heart racing at the speed of light.

"Oh why yes! I'd love too!"

Kevin looked at Edd, surprises. "Wha- really?" Edd nodded. "Oh! Uh... Okay cool!" Kevin and Edd stared at eachother. Looking into eachothers eyes.

"See you Friday?" Kevin asked, seductivly. Edd smiles. "Yes. See you."

And the two walked off, happiness filling their minds.