Chapter 5

Kevin unlocked the door to his home and let Edd inside first. "Thank you Kevin." Kevin put his hand in his pocket. "No prob."

Kevin closed the door and dropped his backpack on the ground with a big bang. Edd junped a little.

"You wanna drink?" Kevin offered as he headed towards the kitchen.

"Why yes please. A water will do just fine."

Kevin nodded and pulled a Coke and a bottle of water from his fridge. He threw at Edd who missed it miserably. Edd turned red from embarrasment.

Kevin laughed and thought how cute he looked blushing like that.

Suddenly Kevins heart dropped. He couldn't think like that. He had been an ass to Edd and if he did have feelings for Edd he would just end up hurting him.

But he didn't like Edd. So it was okay. Right?

Edd snapped Kevin out of his thoughts. "Kevin? Are you alright?"

Kevin shook his head. "Yeah man, I'm good. Don't worry." Edd nodded and sat on the couch. Kevin followed and sat one cushion away from him.

"What'dya wanna do?"

"I don't really know. How about a movie hm?"

Kevin smiled. "Yeah. That's cool."

Kevin picked up the remote and went to the movie channel. The Princess Bride was playing. Edd's favorite movie apparently.

As Edd and Kevin watched the movie, they talked about their lives and intrests. As if becoming friends all over again.

They flund out they both enjoyed jazz music but hated rock. They didn't like jaw breakers anymore either. Too sweet is what Edd said. Kevin agreed.

As the two talked it felt like they were falling in love at the same time.

As the movie ended and Edd was getting ready to leave, Kevin stopped in the doorway.

"You free tomorrow dork?"

"Yes. Why?"

"We should hang out again. I enjoy having your company... Alot."

Edd stared at Kevin, dreamily. "Me too..." The two stared into eachothers eyes, not saying a word. Finally, Kevin grabbed Edd and hugged him tightly, his arms around his waist. Edd did nothing at first, but finally put his arms around Kevins neck, pulling him tighter.

The two embraced like this for a moment until they parted from eachother.

"Bye Edd..."

"Bye Kevin...." And with that Edd stumbled out of the house. Kevin closed the door, shaking. His heart was pounding in his ear and his knees were about to collapse. Right then and there, Kevin realized something:

He was in love Edd.