Chapter 17

Edd walked to class, his heart beating out his chest. He felt like he could fly. Kevin wanted him. Kevin loved him. His friends accepted him and supported him. Everything was perfect!

But, should he tell others about him and Kevin's relationship? He understood not everyone would accept it. But he was still scared nobody would. Kevin was Kevin. The typical jock. The typical biker boy. The typical straight-boy-hottie.

Edd lay his head on his desk, not knowing what to do. He sighed. Oh lord, he thought, this is so confusing!

Kevin strolled in and looked at Edd. His mouth shifted into a smile. Kevin felt happy. And he couldn't wait to brag to his friends. If they didn't accept him and Edd, whatever. They were too small to be upset about.

Kevin sat with his jock buddies. They were talking about some joints they smoked and parties they went to.

Nat looked at Kevin an started writing something down. He passed it to Kevin.

How was this weekend with <3 Edd <3
- Nat

Kevin smirked and scribbled on the back of the paper.

Good, fun, romantic. And btw, I'm not single bro. ;)
- Kevin

He passed it to Nat and waited for a reaction. Nat looked up and smiled.

"I told ya." Chris, the quarterback, turned around. "Told Kev what?"

Nat began to stutter, not knowing what to say. Kevin just straightend up and looked him dead in the eye. "My new relationship."

The whole jock flock turned to look at Kevin. "Who's the lucky lady?" Kevin took a deep breath, a little nervous.

"Edd. Edward. HE is MY boyfriend. If you have a damn problem with it, go and kindly fuck yourselves."

Everyone who had heard stared at Kevin. He just held his ground. Nat patted his back. "I'm proud of you buddy." Nazz looked at Kevin, smiling "That's soo sweet! Congrats Kev!"

Kevin began smiling like crazy, compliments and congratulations flooded his ears. He felt warm and secure. Everyone accepted him. Everyone except Chris.

"Are you FUCKING SERIOUS?"

"Yeah. Got a problem?"

"You're such a fag man! That's gross!"

"So is your mom but you still screw her anyway."

Everyone chuckled. Chris' face turned red with anger. "You're a dick...." He growled at the ginger. Kevin just smiled. "I am what I eat."

Everyone hursted out laughing. Chris angerly picked up his books and marched to a different seat. Away from Kevin. Kevin smirked.

Damn right you dumb bitch.