Chapter 25

Edd glanced in the mirror, hoping he looked as breathtaking as Kevin would. He closed his eyes and thought in a few short minutes, he'd be walking down to isle to marry the man of his life. He smiled at the thought eyes still closed. He imagined there new child and putting them through school and loving them. Being a big happy family. Edd's life would be perfect in a few short moments.

He opened his eyes and saw his vibrant blue eyes stare back. But then he saw a figure in the mirror. Terrified, he spun around. And his jaw dropped.

"Hello Eddward."

There, stood Edd's father. A few wrinkles on his face and his hair was almost all grey. But he still looked the same as before.

Edd didn't know what to feel. Tears emerged from his eyes and trickles down his pale face. He could see tears threatening his fathers eyes as well. But Edd stood his ground and straightend his posture.

"Father."

Edd's father took a step closer. "You look so handsome Eddward." Edd nodded, as a thank you. Edd's father sighed and put a hand on his sons shoulder. "Edd, please forgive me. I never should have acted or treated you the way I did. That's inexcusable. But I wanna change that now. You're my son I've had a lot of time to reflect of what I put you through. It's just... That way I was raised, I carried that onto you. And I'm sorry. Please," he held out his hand, "let's start over."

Edd looked his father in the eyes and grabbed him, pulling him in a hug. Tears streaming down his face. "I forgive you." He whispered through his quiet sobs. Edd's father held him close. As they hugged, Edd's mother walked in.

"Eddward. It's time to walk down the isle." Edd looked at his father and smiled. "Mind If I walk with you?" He asked, smiling back. Edd took his fathers arm and walked to his mother, taking her arm as well.

They walked up to two giant blue doors, where they heard "All About Us" by HeIsWe start to play. The doors opened and Edd saw the most breathtaking display ever.

Flower petals littered the floor, family and friends standing in the pews, waiting for him. The music sounded beautiful. But his favorite part, was Kevin. He was wearing a white tux with a pink dress shirt. His hair on one neat side of his face, instead of crazy like it usually is. Kevin smiled so brightly as he saw Edd coming to meet him. Edd felt overcome with emotion. Tears coming back into his eyes.

As he reached the end of the flower carpet, as he called it, his mother and father let go and took their seats with everyone else. The music muted an the priest began.

"Welcome everyone! We are gathered here today to celebrate this beautiful bond of two beautiful souls in holy matrimony! Now, may you each take out your vows." They looked at eachother and smiled, taking out slips of paper from their pockets.

Edd went first. "Dear Kevin. My lover, my savior, my hope, and my friend. Since we were young, I've always known, I wanted to be with you. You give me courage and make me a better person. Each and everyday, I'm always so grateful to see your handsome face and lovin heart. If I were to ever let you go, I wouldn't. Because I would not have the courage to. I just love you too much." Edd wiped a year away. And smiled at Kevin, as the crowd applauded. Now it was Kevin's turn.

"Edd. If I was a knight, I would need no armor, or shield, or even a sword. I say this. Because you give me all the strength and courage I need. Everyday, I grow stronger and wiser with you by my side. And I want to keep it that way forever. When you smiled, so do I. And when you hurt, I do too. Why? Because that is love. And we have a pretty epic love story." Kevin looked up and smiled at Edd, holding his hand, tears streaming down Edd's face.

The priest smiled and said, "Kevin, do you take Eddward to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do."

"And do you Eddward, take Kevin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Edd sniffled, "Oh I do."

" I know pronounce you husbands for life."

And with that, Kevin grabbed Edd and kissed him passionatly and sweetly as the room went crazy. The two men pulled back and stared into each others eyes, ignoring the people in front of them. Sending themselves into a whole other world.

"Kevin."

"Yeah Edd?"

"I love you."

Kevin smiled, "I love you too Double Dork."

I guess this is what happens, when you fall in love with a dork.