Chapter 11

Kevin ran around the house, cleaning at such a fast pace, he began sweating and panting. As he was smooshing garbhe into the bin from his room, he looked at the time. It read 4:30 pm. Kevin stood up and sighed, cracking his back.

"It looks pretty clean to me." He wandered upstairs to change. He opened the door to his room and sat on his nicely made bed and took his shirt off. He threw it on the ground and as he did, he heard a knock at the door. He sighed and walked downstairs. He opened the door and saw Edd standing there. Kevin looked down at his bare chest and turned red. Edd did the same.

"Uh... H-hello Kevin..."

"Uh hey Edd.... Why don't ya come in." Edd nodded and scurried inside, hugging his over night bag to his chest. He took his shoes off an neatly put them against the door. Kevin scratched his head.

"Sorry about... This." Kevin said, poining at his chest. "Um, I'll go change." Edd whipped around, "No!" Kevin stepped back, his heart pounding. Edd cleared his throat.

"Ah... I mean it's quite alright Kevin. It's just a chest. No big deal." Kevin smiled and blushed. "Well okay then dork."

Kevin led Edd to his room, which made both boys extremely nervous. They reache Kevins room and swung the door open. Posters of motorcycles and girls in bikinis blanketed the room. At the foot of Kevins bed was a TV complete with and Xbox. Edd looked around. He's totally straight. Edd thought to himself sadly. He put his bag down and sat on the bed. Kevin came and say beside him.

"Thanks for coming. I really hope we can be buds again."

Edd looked at Kevin, "Why?"

"Huh... What-"

"Why do you want us to be friends. You hated me ever since we were 9! Why now Kevin? Why?"

Kevins heart dropped. He couldn't tell Edd about his feelings! Edd would be disgusted and hate him! But he didn't have an excuse. He never expected Edd to ask this questions.

But the longer Edd stared at Kevin, the more in love he became. His blue eyes twinkled and his black, silky hair fit together with his pale skin and handsome face. Kevin's heart sped up.

"I... I...."

"Answer me please Kevin."

"I want to to."

"Then why won't you?!"

"I don't wanna hurt you again." Edds eyes widened. "Kevin what do you mean...?"

Kevin scooted closer to Edd. "I'm sorry how I treated you all these years. But when we grew apart and you started hanging out with Ed and Eddy I thought you were a jerk. And if I tell you why I wanna be friends, I feel like I'd just hurt you again..." Kevin moved closer to Edds face and body.

"K-Kevin..." Kevin put his hand on Edds chest and leaned forward. Don't do it! He mind kept screaming, but he didn't listen. He took Edds hand and put it into his. He moved an inch away from Edd, he could hear him breathing slightly.

"I'm sorry for what I'm about to do... I just can't deny it anymore..."

"K-Kevin what are-" But before Edd could finish his sentence, Kevin pressed his lips against Edds. Edds face turned compeletly red and his heart sped up.

WHAT?? IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING? DOES KEVIN REALLY LOVE ME?? WHAT????

Edd thought for a second, then he sank into Kevins kiss. The two boys embraced eachother, the world turning still. Their hearts beating in sync together.

Kevin and Edd pulled away, staring into eachothers eyes.

"Its cuz I love you Edd... And I always have."