Chapter 16

Kevin walked down the hallway, his heart wanting to explode of happiness.

He finally had the boy he always wanted. But he felt like he didn't deserve Edd. Not after all those years of bullying the poor dork.

Kevin sighed and shook his bad thoughts away. He tried thinking of other things. He wanted to think about his 'first time', but he didn't wanna get a boner in the middle of the hall, five minutes before class started. So he didn't.

He opened his locker and grabbed his textbook and pencils. As he gathered his materials, he turned his head to the right. His heart raced as he saw Edd grabbing his binder, pencil kit, and textbooks. All from biggest to smallest. Edd looked back at him, smiling. Kevin smiled back, dying a little inside.

Kevin was about to walk over to his boyfriend, until he saw Ed and Eddy run up to him.

"Double D! How was it?" Ed grinned, bouncing up and down. Eddy looked at Edd, smirking.

"We're a couple..." Edd whispered. Eddy high fived his friend in the back.

"Way to go Edd!" Ed and Eddy smiled at there friend until they saw Edd lower his eyes and a sad look shadowed his face.

"Uh, Double D? What's wrong?"

"What if he's only using me?"

Eddy looked at his friend, an annoyed look in is face.

"You're only saying that cause you've never been in a relationship and it's normal to feel that way when you discover someone likes you. Do grow up." Ed nodded in agreement.

Edd was about to protest, when he felt something around his waist. He looked over his shoulder. It was Kevin.

"Hey dorks." Kevin said, smugly.

"Hey Shovel Chin." Eddy growled. Kevin rolled his eyes at Eddy, but turned his attention to Edd.

"Can I talk to you?"

Edd's heart sank. Was he gonna dump him? Already? He was so scared, but nodded his head in agreement.

The two boys walked away. Edd looked at Kevin; he was very nervous.

They stopped in front of the boys bathroom. Kevin looked in Edd's bright, blue eyes.

"You really think I'm using you?"

Edd looked down at the floor, and nodded. Tears welling up inside him. Oh dear, I ruined it.

Kevin picked up Edds chin so Edd could look up at him. Without warning, Kevin aggressively kissed Edd, holding him tightly. Edd kissed back, and tears squeezed out of his eyes as he closed them.

Kevin pulled back and stared at the pale boy.

"I love you too much to use you."

Edd smiled, and kissed Kevin again.