Chapter 20

Edd and Kevin walked hand in hand down the large halls of the busy mall, ignoring the confused or disgusted looks that stared their way. They were in love and that was nobodies business.

"Shall we go into Mark's Bookstore?" Asked Edd. Kevin stuck his tongue out in disgust playfully. Edd jabbed him in the side, giggling. "Please?" Kevin rolled his eyes but smiled. "Fine."

Edd skipped toward the bookstore. Kevin couldn't help be giggle at his cuteness. He ran off after him, grabbing him from the waist, scaring him.

"Kevin!"

"Awe c'mon. You secretly love it."

As Kevin held Edd in his arms, they heard a voice behind them. "Yuck! Disgusting gays!" Kevin and Edd spun around to see a middle aged woman standing behind them. Edd stared at her blankly.

"Excuse me miss?"

"That's disgusting! You're going to hell for this! You should be ashamed! God wouldn't want this!"

Kevin rolled his eyes. Before he could speak, Edd did.

"Well love is love. No matter what! We make eachother happy! And where's your lover?" The woman quickly turned red an scurried off. Edd smiled at himself, satisfied.

Kevin out his arm around Edd, impressed. "It's like, 2015 and people are still being stupid homophobes?" Edd sighed, "Yes, sadly."

Kevin shrugged and went into the bookstore. Edd looked at every single book in the science section. My little dork, Kevin thought. After Edd purchased some books, they decided to go get ice cream. Kevin's treat, of course.

As the two boys waited in line, Edd poked Kevin and stared at him with puppy eyes.

"What's up?" Kevin asked. Edd began fiddling with his sleeves, and looked at his feet. "I-I want you to meet my family..."

Kevin almost choked on the spot!! Meet his boyfriends parents!! It would have been easy if Edd was a GIRLFRIEND, but he was a BOYFRIEND! He might not be accepted! Edd might not be accepted! Kevin began to panic, until Edd put his hand on Kevin's shoulder.

Kevin looked down at his boyfriend. "It's gonna be fine, I promise." Hearing those words gave Kevin courage. "Alright," he said, "I'll do it."