Chapter 14

The two boys sat at the table. Quietly eating their dinner in complete silence. As Edd put a piece of lettuce in his mouth, he felt something bump his foot. He look up at Kevin. Kevin stared back.

"Sorry. About upstairs..." Kevin whispered, embarrassed.

Edd swalled more lettuce, "Sorry for what Kevin? I very much enjoyed."

Kevin stared at Edd's blue eyes, which were beaming with lust. Kevin gulped a bit of his water. As he did, his mother walked in.

"Well boys, I have work tonight! I'll be home by one, okay?" She leaned down and kissed Kevins cheek and then ruffled Edd's hair.

Kevin eyes his mother as she puts on her shoes. She waves at the boys and hurrily opens the door. The second she closes it, Kevin jumps to his feet and grab Edds wrist, pulling him up from the chair. He grabs the pale boys waist and pulls him in for a long, passioniate kiss.

"Edd. I want you."

Edd blushes an whispers, "Oh dear... What do you mean K-Kevin?" Kevin smirks at him with a devilish grin.

"Right now, I want to make love to you." Edd blushed harder as Kevin hushed him the a much rougher kiss, his tongue seducing Edd's.

Edd pulled away, smiling a little. "Okay..." Kevin smiled and picked up the boy, carrying him to his room.

As the two emerged into Kevin's room, Kevin threw Edd on the bed and positioned himself on top of him. Kevin left no hiesitation. He unbuttoned Edd's jeans and quickly took his shirt off.

Kevin touched Edd's bare chest. The only hair visible was some very light hair on his stomacb, trickling into his jeans.

Kevin leaned down and kissed Edd's lips, seducing him more and more with each kiss. As the two embraced eachother, Kevin slipped his hand into Edd's boxers, grabbing his member and slowly moving his hand up and down. Edd moaned in his mouth.

"Does that feel good?" Kevin asked.

"Uh huh.... Oh Kevin...."

Kevin began kissing Edds chest as Edds hips began moving along with Kevins hand.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time Edd."

"Oh! Kevin!! Me too! Me too!" Kevin could feel his erection demanding to escape his jeans as Edd begged and pleaded. Kevin couldn't take it anymore. He slide Edds jeans and boxers off, freeing his erection. Kevin stared at it, as he unbuttoned his own jeans.

"Damn Edd."

"Oh Kevin... Please!"

"I'm hurrying baby, don't worry."

Kevin took his shirt off and reached for one of his drawers. He pulled out a fo packet and opened it, sliding the condom onto his member. He turned Edd around, getting him on his knees. He could see Edd trembling.

"Edd, are you ready."

"Yes! Oh yes!"

Kevin smiled and slowly went inside Edd. The further he went, the more Edd squealed and moaned with delight. He began moving, slowly. Edds hips moved with his motions. A moan escaped from Kevins throat, as he moved faster and faster.

Kevin was know plowing in and out of Edd. Moans and yells clouded the room as the two boys embraced each other.

"Kevin! I think I'm going to-" Suddenly, Edd came onto the bed. The gooey substance exploded onto the matress as Edd sighed in relief. Kevin chased his own orgasm.

A cry echoee throught the room as Kevin came inside the condom. He pulled out an fell down beside a tired, sweaty and happy Edd.

"Did you uh like it?" Kevin asked, ducking from Edd's eyes. Edd leaned over and kissed Kevins cheek. "Of course!" Kevin and Edd smiled at one another and drifted into a beautiful sleep.