Chapter 15

Edd opened his eyes, slowly. His winced at the sore pain that flowed through his body. He looked to his left and saw Kevin, eyes closed and all. He smiled at how adorable his love looked. He snuggled up closer to Kevin, feeling safe and secure.

Edd felt like his life was perfect. He felt ob top of the world. He felt alive. He hoped that this moment would last forever.

As Edd was hoping, felt an arm drape over him. He looked up at Kevin to see him smiling down at him, his ginger hair messy beyond control. He ran his fingers through his jumbled hair and squeezed Edd tightly.

"Good morning."

"Why, good morning Kevin." Kevin leaned down and kissed Edd's forehead. He pulled away and looked at Edd.

His black hair fell perfectly into place, and his face was a beautiful milky colour. His bright, blue eyes twinkled with delight. Kevin smiled at him and got out of the bed. Edd's eyes followed him.

Kevin grabbed a shirt from his dresser and put it on, along with boxers. Edd's heart sank.

He wanted this boy.

He needed this boy.

He had this boy.

But should he?

Edd's smiled faded.

I bet he only likes you to screw you! Or get more girls to claw all over him! Stop being an idiot Edd! His conscience was being a jerk, Edd didn't believe his own thoughts. But something inside him made his heart ache, and he didn't like it. He couldn't understand what it was either. He made love to him, cared about him and everything in between. Why did he feel this way?

"Edd, you okay?"

Edd shook his head, his thoughts echoing through his head. "I'm fine Kevin. Please don't worry about me. I'm just a little sleepy." He choked a smile, his thoughts growing louder and more painful.

Kevin moved towards Edd and kissed him on the lips quickly. "You want breakfast?" Kevin asked, rubbing Edd's chin. Edd nodded, wanting some alone time with himself. He watched as Kevin snuggled into him. He pulled back, smiled at his blue eyes and ran downstairs.

Edd looked around his room after he left. Pictures of girls in bikini's showered his walls and motorcycles manuals surrounded his desk. What was the point? Kevin was probably just curious. Why would he like you anyway? His conscience sneered. Edd frowned and got out of bed. 

He walked over to his clothes and quickly put them on, blushing at the memory they had.

Maybe you're over reacting Edd, why would he lie like that? Especially about sexuality?

Because he's a dirty man whore who uses anyone who has a crush on him! Just to stay on top! His conscience was beginning to get to him. He felt a stinging pain in his chest.

Was asking him out a lie?

Was the fact he loved him a lie?

Was anything true?

Edd began gasping for breath. He fell on the bed.

"I'm just... o-over thinking things. It's not true... what I'm thinking is NOT TRUE!!" A tear rolled down his cheek. 

His mind shattered there thoughts when he heard Kevin's voice. "Edd! Breakfast!" Edd took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes, clearing the tears from them.

"Just... over reacting...." And with that he went downstairs.