Ryomen Sukuna . 🍋 "Taking Control"

Hey hey hey everyone!

I'm back and I'm here with a dom!fem reader x Sukuna! I kinda just got straight to the point of it for those who would prefer that so enjoy!

Warnings: Rough sex, nipple play, finishing inside, teasing!

-------------

Y/N's POV

"I'm taking control tonight~" I whispered into Sukuna's ear lowly. I had enough with how rough my days had been going; the constant negativities that seemed to always push their way into my schedule were really starting to piss me off. And I knew the perfect way to let off my steam. The problem was, would Sukuna let me?

He chuckled lowly, that damn chuckle. It made my insides stir, my heart running in circles for him when I heard the gritty noise rumble from his throat. But nevertheless, I needed to keep my composure if I was going to remember my goal of pleasing myself. If I was to be completely honest, the thought of Sukuna panting heavily as I teased him so close to his orgasm was something that would make the tough days seem worth it in the end-

"Well, are you going to do something about that, or just keep sitting here?" He growled quietly, watching you intently as your face grew red. It wasn't so flushed from embarrassment, but rather a realization that he was allowing you. Allowing you to take control.

I smiled widely at the thought, lust overtaking my e/c eyes as I moved forward. I was already down to my bra and panties, with Sukuna below me shirtless. Hovering my privates over his lower face, I grasped at his hair and pulled it into a fist as I lowered myself down against his mouth, "Pleasure me, Sukuna." I murmured. It was more of an order than begging, the words aching with lust for his tongue to slip inside of you.

Hearing another low chuckle, I felt his tongue drag itself along my already wet folds as he gently held my panties to the side with two of his fingers. Biting my lip, I exposed my neck by tossing my head back in pleasure as I tightened my fists in his soft hair.

Sukuna let out a quiet groan as he moved his teeth to grasp light around my clit, rolling it between his teeth as I let out a squeal. "No teasing," I uttered, shoving his face lower so he was forced to only open his mouth around my dripping entrance. He didn't seem to refuse, plunging his wet muscle through my folds almost instantly. I gasped out, letting out a hum as I began grinding my hips forward and backwards against his face. He moved his free hand down to his own pants, undoing his belt and stripping it off before tossing it down on the floor. Humming into your folds, he undid his pants' buttons and pulled out his member to stroke himself as he continued eating you out.

"Just like that...Oh- R-ryomen...right there-!" I moaned out, continuing to grind as he slurped against me, wanting me full well to reach my highest point of pleasure from his tongue.

A hot feeling in my gut formed as he mercilessly continued, closing his eyes as I threw my head back. "K-Keep going...I'm c-close..." I moaned out, shaking as he hummed a response to me into my folds. The vibrations made me see stars, stopping my grinding as my legs began to shake without control from my upcoming peak.

Sukuna continued, getting off on your pleasure. He continued eating me out as I came so close to the edge.

And then the feeling overflowed. With my legs stilling momentarily, I felt myself indulge in an unforgettable high, pulling Sukuna's hair against my crotch. Wailing, I screamed out his name as my juices flowed out, getting slurped up by Sukuna right away.

I backed away from his face, him licking his lips and chuckling as I turned and saw him still stroking his dick. There was precum nearly dripping down the sides of his shaft, and he flicked his thumb against his tip as he watched me mesmerized from his actions.

I smiled back grimly, continuing with my intended actions as I hovered over his long, hard member.

"I'm all yours, babygirl." Sukuna said lowly as you teased his thick member against your dripping entrance. "Give me everything you got."

With those words, you couldn't hold back any longer. Letting out a quiet moan to myself, I pushing his member into my insides slowly and let my body weight rest onto him. I struggled to take in his massive size, 9 inches, and he noticed the look of pain on my face, grinning. I could tell he got off on this.

"Can't handle it, babygirl?" He groaned, watching me stop three-quarters of the way down his shaft, my body trembling on top of him with my hands shakily digging their nails into his toned chest.

"S-shut up!" I hissed through gritted teeth, getting upset that he thought I couldn't take in all of his throbbing dick. Out of spite, I slammed myself down onto him, our pelvises meeting as I let out a loud moan of pain mixed with pleasure.

Sukuna reached a hand up, casually grabbing one of my boobs in his hand and began groping it, tightly grasping it back and forth before taking his index finger and thumb and pinching my hard nipple between his calloused fingertips. "Ryo! Aaah~" I breathed out, gasping as I felt my walls twitch around his hard cock despite not even starting to ride him yet.

"Oh, you like that? You like it when I toy with your body while you ride me?" He teased, already knowing my answer. But, before I could respond a retort about being the one in charge tonight, his other hand reached to my second breast and tightly groped at it, his big hands squeezing the soft tissue pleasingly as his other hand continued to pinch at my hard nipple.

"Mmph...hah.." I breathed deeply as I bit my lip, sucking in the air through my lips as I brought my body up his shaft, feeling every inch of his member leave my hole before I finally smacked myself back down onto his skin. Relishing the pleasure that overcame myself, I repeated the motion, my eyes looking down at Sukuna and covered with lust.

"Look at you, melting into me like a little slut." He cooed, flicking the nipple he had between his fingers as his other hand tightly squeezed my breast.

Frankly, I had enough at this point. Gaining all the courage my body had, I tightly grasped his wristed from my breasts and slammed them down by each side of his head, using the new position to balance myself to ride his dick with even more movement.

He groaned, letting me overtake him and finally allowing me to do what I pleased. Now slamming down onto his cock, I moaned out as I felt him twitch inside of me.

Knowing he would stay in his place, I dragged a finger slowly up has arm and traced it down his chest, moving to my own thigh as I rested my finger against my clit as I rode him. He groaned, watching the show as I began harshly rubbing, already close to reaching my high but getting desperate for more.

Sukuna gripped the bed sheets tightly, his mind going crazy as he watched me pleasure myself in plain view of him. "If you keep doing that, babygirl, I'm going to cum so hard..." he groaned, almost wanting to completely flip me over and rail me out of my mind. But he held back, nearing his high as he watched you scream out his name.

This was it, I couldn't take it anymore. The King of Curses' words had pushed me past the edge, and I slammed myself all the way onto his dick one last time, harshly rubbing my clit through my high as I felt his warm seed filling me up. "Yes, YES! AaAAA..." I screamed out, losing my mind to his body. (Don't worry, you take the pill! No babies here please)

Sukuna lost his patience, tightly grabbing onto my hips and holding me down firmly on his cock as he groaned out in pleasure, my involuntary waves of pleasure milking his dick into myself. "Making me cum so fucking hard, babygirl..." He groaned as he slowed down from his high.

We both pants as I slowly removed his cock from my insides, his member coated in our juices mixed together. I hummed a noise of approval to myself, leaning forward to give Sukuna a kiss. "That was really fun," I cooed. "Can't wait until you let me tie you down."