Toji Fushiguro & Kento Nanami . 🍋 "Mine"

A/n: A couple things before I get into the oneshot! First of all, I did end up turning my Naoya x Reader x Gojou into a book, and the intro chapter to that is up on my profile and will be started shortly. It's called 'Love is War'! Also, I just hope that you are all having a very good day/night and hope that you enjoy this extra long oneshot that I am proud of.

WARNINGS: brat/brat tamer, degrading, praise, hand kink, daddy kink, female receiving oral, male receiving oral- just. look it's VERY smutty okay? Even I'm pretty surprised that I managed to write this.

(This was a request from @kiyotsuna !)

---------------------

The night was still fairly young as you made your way to the seating at the bar of the club you settled at for the night. Loud music, short dresses, and the smell of alcohol adorned the crowded space as you pulled out a chair, stuffing your purse onto a hidden hook below the counter and crossing your arms over the countertop, heaving out a sigh as the bubbly bartender walked your way.

"Long night? Haven't seen you here in a bit, is everything okay?" The blonde lady asked, before adding a quick "The usual?"

You nodded to her question, watching her grab a glass and move to grab a shaker, filling it up as you leaned back in your chair. "Yeah, everything's fine I guess. Work is tiring, But I missed coming out so I figured it would be a good idea."

"Good for you, ya know?" She responded, pouring the drink out of the shaker into a clear glass, sticking in straw and an orange wedge on the side of the glass.

She slid the glass over to you, and you grasped your hands lightly around the cool clear cylinder as you accepted the loud music that was pumping all around you. The bartender watched at you stared at your drink, quietly falling out of the noisy environment. She crossed her arms on the counter, leaning over the polished wood closer to you.

"Have you thought about finding someone, having some fun tonight? You look like you could use it." The bentender questioned, hoping the offer would cheer you up.

"Mm. I don't think so, I got Kento picking me up in," You paused your sentence, pulling your phone closer to you and tapping the power button, eyeing the clock. "about an hour."

"Well that's damn near a shame," the bartender raised an eyebrow, her voice dropping in fake pity.

"Why's that?" You responded carefully, searching her gaze.

"Because there is a man not too far behind ya, lookin' right at ya, and he looks pretty lonely to me." She mentioned, nodding her head over in the man's direction.

Turning slowly in your chair, your eyes fell onto a man sitting not too far across the club sitting alone at a high-top table, sipping casually on a drink as eyes continued to hover on your figure.

Damn, he's hot as fuck. How tight of a shirt is this guy wearing?! I swear I can see his muscles through it. You thought as the man flashed a smirk at you, lifting a scar across his mouth upwards.

"How is this happening to me?" You asked, spinning back around in the chair and sighing as you shoved your forehead into your palm.

"Because you're hot as fuck, and a lucky girl. I say you go heat him up, you'd be in for a good night." She finished, turning away from the counter to go start another customer's drink.

Grabbing your drink and purse, you decided to leave the bar to shoot your shot.

"Heard from a little bird that someone over here has a staring problem." You dragged as you approached the man, pulling back a chair to step up and invite yourself into.