Toji Fushiguro . 🍋 "Past Your Limits"

Quick A/n: I'm slowly working through all of your lovely requests! Please know that if you sent one in and it has not been done yet, it will eventually! I'm so glad that you guys have so many great ideas :)

WARNING, NSFW: public insinuatation of sexual acts, teasing, use of sex toys, overstimulation (and a shit-ton of it), finishing inside

request for kimnamjoonlover01 !

-

"One small cone of (favorite ice cream flavor) please!" You chirped, a smile spreading widely across your face.

"Perfect! And for you, sir?"

"I'll actually take the same. But add a cherry on top, please." Toji's husky voice announced, leaning his weight comfortably over to one side of himself as the two of you wrapped up your ice cream order.

"Aw, I didn't know you liked cherries Toji! That's so cute!" You mentioned, turning on your heal to flash him a look of happiness.

He looked away with a scowl on his face. "It's just a cherry, I don't get the big deal."

You chuckled as the worker opened the window again, passing your order through the window. "Thanks again guys, have a great day!"

"You too!" You waved at the worker as Toji grabbed a shit-ton of napkins, since he already knew that you made a huge mess whenever you ate your ice cream.

The two of you made your way to the side of the ice cream shop where many picnic tables were set up, and many families were already relaxing to enjoy their tasty treats.

Toji sat down across from you, putting the napkins down on the middle of the table as you began to lok the top of your ice cream cone.

It was a warm day, not so much that ice cream was a need, but enough that Toji knew you would ask for it. You always gave those stupid puppy dog eyes. As stupid as they were, you knew that they worked every time on the dark-haired man.

And so now here you were, enjoying your little date with Toji. It was the weekend, so the two of you were trying to relax before you both had to go back to work. Toji would never admit it to you in public, but he only enjoyed himself if he was spending every moment of his free time with you. You already knew that, though.

You hummed in enjoyment of the sweet, creamy texture. Toji picked up his cherry by the stem, popping the round red fruit into his mouth and sliding it off easily.

You couldn't help but focus your gaze on the way his teeth gritted against the dainty stem, pulling his hand away as the fruit slid into his mouth. You looked down, feeling your face flush.

Dirty thoughts already, on a simple ice cream date? You couldn't tell if you were reaching a new low in life, because it just felt so...right.

Toji raised an eyebrow, looking over at your nervous posture as you refused to look at him. "Somethin' the matter darlin'?" He mumbled, plcing the cherry stem on a napkin.

"No, not at all." You exclaimed, lifting your ice cream back up to your mouth to distract yourself with the delicious substance. The warmth was already starting to melt your sweet treat, and you had to work your tongue quickly around the side of the cones as to not let it drip down.

You could keep up with the licking, turning the cone in your hand as to not let the substance drip down. Toji seemed to be easily enjoying his ice cream- he was not having the same issues that you were.

So he watched. He lowered his ice cream with a smirk on his face as he began watching you desperately try to save your food. He found it funny how at first you didn't even notice his steady stare, but you eventually blinked up to take a peek at him and noticed.