Megumi Fushiguro . 🍋 "Movie Night" COLLAB

Hello everyone! I'm here to deliver an AWESOME collab with Bakugorll , I had a ton of fun making it with her and I love her writing, so go check out her stories if you're reading this! Pretty please🥺

Bakugorll took over all of the Megumi POV's, while I took over the Y/N ones! So all of that lovely Megumi pov is written by her amazing self!! We will probably collab again in the future!

WARNINGS: NSFW! R-rated movie, Oral (Fem receiving)

——————————

Y/N POV (me)

It was a chilly day out, perfect for cuddling under some warm blankets. Well, that would be the case for me, but here I was standing in the store down the street. Look, sometimes forget I needed stuff.

I hummed as I scanned the aisles, seeing the top of a movie case peeping its way over a shelf. For a moment, I disregarded it. I had seen the film once, and all it did was make me-

Wait.

Pulling out my phone, I tapped on messages, glancing down at the first contact. My boyfriend Fushiguro. I began typing, the plot in my head forming as I smiled to myself in the aisle of the store.

You 4:48pm
<Movie night tonight? My place?
Delivered

MEGUMI POV (bakugorll)

I sighed as I began walking back to my dorm from training with Gojo sensei.

I hate how he wants me to train with him so early in the morning... it's a pain in the ass...

My eyebrows raised as I saw a message notification pop up on my phone. I clicked on it, a small smile spreading across my lips as I saw it was a message from Y/n.

Y/n 4:48pm
<Movie night tonight? My place?

I put a finger on my chin, thinking if I have any other plans before typing back.

Me: 4:50pm
<Sure, I'll come by. Do you want me to buy some snacks or anything?
Delivered

Y/N POV (me)

Perfect. I thought, reading the message over in my head. I cast my glance across the disk, leaning forward to pick it up out of its place on the shelf.

Tucking it under my arm, I pulled up my messages again.

You: 4:51pm
<Just yourself. : )
Delivered

I took once last look at the suggestive cover of the movie after I sent the text, my eyes focusing on the passion displayed on the cover. 50 Shades of Grey, huh? I thought to myself. Let's hope that Megumi's never heard of it."

MEGUMI POV (bakugorll)

I read her message, nodding as I understood.

Me 4:53
<Okay. I'll stop by tonight. See you then.
Delivered

I exhaled and walked into my dorm, closing the door after me.

I wonder what we are watching. Should I ask her? I wondered. I shook my head.

No. I don't need to. I decided as I got ready to go take a shower.

~Time skip~

After I finished and went back to my dorm, I got dressed before sending a message to Y/n, telling her that I am on my way.