Gojo Satoru . 🍋 "New Toy"

Gojo lemon! This one wasn't requested I just got the idea and was interested in making it a chapter :)

Enjoy!

WARNING, NSFW: mention and use of sex toys, overstimulation

—————————

It finally came! I thought to myself as I opened my front door to witness the package on my front steps. It was inconspicuous to say the least, and its contents were probably nearly unguessable to someone who didn't already know what was inside.

You grabbed the box, letting the door swing closed as you brought it back inside, running into the kitchen of your apartment for a knife. Hastily cutting along the folds of the box, you placed the knife back down and peeled the two cardboard flaps apart from each other.

I can't believe that I actually followed through with getting one, you thought as you pulled out the smaller box, displaying the contents of a new vibrator.

Pulling it out, I examined the toy's box. Seems simple enough.

Of course, I had to admit that since I had never tried using one before, I was eager to start right away. I opened the box, its contents falling onto the counter. A charger, the toy, and a small booklet of information to go with it.

I ran down the hall to my room, quickly plugging in the vibrator to an outlet by my bed. Hearing a buzz come from the front pocket of my sweatpants, I pulled out my phone to read my new message.

Gojoooo Satoru 12:40 pm
I'll be over to get you in twenty. K?

That was right, I remembered. The tall, handsome man wanted to treat you to a meal after some errands you had run for him while he was out on a mission. And today was that day. Honestly, you were excited. It wasn't very often you left your apartment, let alone with a guy that you found insanely attractive.

Me 12:41 pm
Ya. The door is unlocked if you want to grab anything. I've got snacks

Sighing, I set my phone down on the nightstand next to the now charging vibrator. Surely I had time to try it out before I left?

I mean, even if I heard Gojo come in for snacks, I could easily just stop. I thought, waiting a few more minutes for the vibrator to gain some battery as I plopped on my bed, reaching over for my phone and opening the "Clock" app.

My finger hovered across the bottom bar, selecting the timer setting before my thumb rolled the numbers up on the digital countdown.

0 hours, 15 minutes, 0 seconds

There, I thought to myself, tapping on the start button. And that still give me five minutes just incase.

I hopped out of bed, moving to my bathroom to grab a flushable hygiene wipe. Walking back into my room, I pushed the door closed, not hearing it latch. But that went unnoticed.

I cleaned off the new toy, getting it ready for my first ever use. I've only ever heard good things about vibrators, so I'm hoping this will be worth the bit of money I put into it.

GOJO POV

I read over Y/N's text, waving goodbye to Nanami as the man hesitantly waved back. I turned, finishing a bit sooner than I expected.