Toge Inumaki . 🍋 "Surprise" (EASTER SPECIAL)

Heyyyy loves I'm back! Was originally going to post a Nanami thing first but once I got this idea I knew I had to do it first (oopsie lol). So that will be my next chapter, and for now you get to enjoy my Easter special! It's extra long obviously, because how could I call it a special and not give yall some EXTRA spice ;)

And of course I know that not everyone celebrates Easter but the holiday itself is kept out of the story. It's just the sexy stuff! :D

Also I get that this wasn't actually posted on Easter Sunday but the vibe is still here and I still loved the idea so please enjoy :(

WARNING nsfw: costume, oral fem receiving, praise

------------------

Easter time. A holiday celebrated by some during the time of early spring. Honestly, you never really celebrated it. The only real thing you knew for sure was that bunnies and eggs were its notorieties. Despite it not being something you knew much about, there were still things like the holiday's notable colors of pastel rainbows that made you smile with a warmth that reminded you of the first weeks of spring.

You had invited Toge over for the holiday, him being your long-time boyfriend and probably wanting to spend the day with you anyways. So, it worked out in that aspect pretty dang well.

But something felt off to you. Maybe there was a way for you to celebrate it, or at least some type of way that you and Toge could.

Ideas were always so hard to come up with. Was it wrong for you to do the most basic thing possible and get him an Easter basket filled with his favorites candy? Or maybe you could set up an Easter egg hunt, and put something cute inside like a little love letter...

As wonderful and adorable as that sounded, it wasn't the type of celebration that you were hoping to present to your boyfriend Inumaki. No, you wanted to see the look on his face if you were none other than wearing a sexy bunny costume.

Perfect.

The idea was settled on fairly quickly, with you realizing the costume play was exactly what you were looking for. Honestly, you were never into stuff like that so you had no idea where to even start looking for a revealing bunny costume.

But hey, wasn't that what the internet was for? You pulled out your phone, opening the Safari app and typing your wish up in the search bar. Sure enough, under the google shopping tag, you were granted with a couple stores in the area that all had slightly different versions of what you were looking for.

Spencers isn't that far away, and it says that they are open right now. You thought to yourself, tapping your home button that revealed an adorable picture that you set as your phone background- Toge munching on onigiri.

Enough of that, you remembered, turning your screen off and tucking your phone in your jeans butt pocket. It was time to get your first sexy costume.

—————

Seems simple enough, you figured as you entered Spencers, walking to the back. God, the back of Spencers. For someone who just wanted a bunny costume, you were starting to get awfully freaked out by the store's stock and what else they sold relating to sexual activities.
Trying to ignore the mass amounts of sexual products, you grabbed your goal and headed to the counter, paying for it.

Just as you were exiting the store, you felt a buzz release from your phone, shifting your shopping bag onto your forearm to pull it out and read the notification that displayed across the screen.

Toge ❤️❤️
Tomorrow? Yeah, I'll be there.
3:47pm

What a relief that he was actually able to make it over. You had bought the outfit before hearing his response because you still wanted to wear it for him even if it was not the holiday.
But of course, it was more fitting to have the bunny costume on the day dedicated to bunnies.