Maki Zen'in . 🌈🌸🍋 "Yoga"

A/N: Sorry guys it's been a hot minute! Just wanted to let you know that this is my first femxfem!reader smut EVER- so please realize that it might suck. As excited as I am to show you my first fxf smut, I'm warning you now, it's not perfect. But I hope you enjoy it because I really wanted to give this a try!

NSFW: femxfem, groping, nipple play, fingering, scissoring, squirting

---------------

"I'm so glad we could connect after high school, it feels like forever since I've seen you." You blurted out.

You were currently walking down the street with Maki, one of your high school friends, since the two of you decided that you wanted to catch up. It was a beautiful day outside, the sun shining yet not burning. With such a comfortable day, the two of you decided to go out to the local park to do some yoga together.

Well, you say you were just friends with her, but it was quite obvious that their was other tensions between you two. The sad part was just that in high school, neither of you admitted it out loud.

You both ended up continuing jujutsu sorcery work after graduation, though she had gotten a little roughed up in the field from what she just shortly described as family issues that followed the shibuya incident. In all honesty, she looked even more attractive even though you already didn't think it was possible. And just as you had met her earlier that day and let her know that she looked great, she only huffed out a dull chuckle and shrugged.

"Well, it really has been a while. I heard you are up to semi-grade one sorcerer now?" Maki asked, a sly grin plastered across her face. She was evidently proud of your badass powers, proud that more females were getting the titles they deserved.

"Yeah," You mentioned looking away, moving a hand to rub the back of your neck as you let out a nervous chuckle. "I am, I guess."

Maki watched as you tried your best to keep her gaze away from you, but when she realized you wouldn't looked forward again she sighed and crossed her arms, closing her eyes. "You haven't changed a bit. You should really try to be confident in your skills, you know? You didn't get that title for nothing."

"I know, I know." You grumbled. Maki always hd this vibe about her that would lift your spirits up. Of course, you were the type of person who could not ever stay confident in their abilities, and even though people told you otherwise you still doubted yourself. "Sometimes it's just hard, you know? You know I worry a lot..."

Maki smiled, raising her eyebrows. "You sure do. Just like high school."

"Hey, cut it out! That was so long ago..." You retorted, and Maki laughed to herself at your defensive reaction. She always loved to push your buttons, but you didn't know why.

The real reason? Maki thought that you looked adorable when you would get all flustered from her pestering. Since you were so doubtful of yourself, her constant flow of uplifting words would make your face turn red before you could hide it with your hands in embarrassment. The way that you squeaked her name nervously every time because you didnt know if she was taking your doubts seriously. She always knew they were real, she just always loved to see your cute reactions.

Finally the two of you had arrived to the park, it was quite a busy day considering the weather was so nice. Kids played frisbee near the sidewalk, couples walking their dogs along the swerving paths on concrete.

Agreeing on a cool spot under the shade of the trees, you both rolled out your yoga mats side by side to each other.

Maki took a drink of her water as you finished unrolling your (f/c) mat, and you couldn't help but look up and see her tight black sleeveless shirt hugging her curves and abs wonderfully. She was basically toned to perfection, and the mounds of her chest seemed to flow so beautifully into the strong muscles of her abdomen. She stopped drinking, closing the water bottle, which made you quickly look away and act like you saw nothing.