Gojo Satoru . 🌈🍋 "Good Boy"

A/N: Not only is this my first xmale! reader, but it's also malexmale! Just like last chapter, this is my first time ever writing boy on boy smut. But like always, I tried my hardest and hope that you enjoy!

Also remember to vote and comment if you like! I always love reading your comments (AND SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY PLZ)

NSFW; dom/sub, praise, nipple play, finishing inside

-------

"Uhm...Satoru? It looks like you're having bad day..." You mentioned, your voice a tad wary incase the taller man didn't want to speak about it.

He had sighed, running a hand through his hair as he sat down on a couch across from you. You were relaxing, your legs resting up on a coffee table while you typed away at the work on your laptop.

"Maybe not a bad day," Gojo mentioned, tossing his arms across the back out the couch as he too propped up his legs on the coffee table. "Just stressful. You become the strongest sorcerer and the work never stops, you know?"

No, you didn't know. You worked for Jujutsu Tech in the office department, doing things like the "religious" school's taxes and such. Really, if it required data analysis, that was your specialty. But either way, you nodded to Gojo's statement.

Gojo was always nice to you. Then again, Gojo came across as nice to almost everyone that wasn't his enemy. But not long ago, you and him had formed quite a relationship- a dom/sub one at that. Though you knew Gojo was interested in males and females, you were quite intrigued when he asked if you had any kinks.

Gojo never took advantage of you, no. But with the way you would constantly flushed if Gojo tried to poke around with you in public, the other adults would start to catch on. Yes, you would never forget the time that Gojo flustered you so badly that Nanami had come up to ask if you were okay.

You were fine throughout it all, just worried what would happen to your job if an interpersonal work relationship was leaked. After the first time you and Gojo hooked up, it was a fear that had been lingering on your mind. But somehow, someway, the cocky white-haired man would always find a way to make you crawl right back to him.

"Yes, Gojo, you're the strongest! So big and mighty." You mocked him after he mentioned his ranking, rolling your eyes playfully with a grin. But Gojo, who flashed his gaze over to you quickly, didn't seem to take your statement as jokingly as you did.

"Oh yeah?" He questioned, leaning forward. Despite that blindfold covering his upper face, you could feel his icy blue eyes piercing into your soul. He wasn't kidding around. "I bet if we traded places, you'd be the same way about a stressful day."

You blinked a couple times, realizing that he didn't take your statement as a joke in the slightest. "No, baby, that's not it." You mentioned, trying to wave your hand to dismiss the incorrect subject that was arising. "I admire how strong you are, and you know that."

You couldn't help but flush at your own words. Ever since Satoru had tied you up for the first time, stroking your cock so close to orgasm and then ripping the pleasure away from you, you thought of him as not only strong in his field of work, but in the bedroom too.

That was what you had tried to imply into your response, flashing a look of worry into your own gaze that rested calmly against his own. Gojo finally went from silent to a quiet chuckle to himself, readjusting his position on the couch to sit up straighter as he pulled his feet down from the coffee table. Resting his chin against his elbow, he crossed a leg over his opposite and stared back patiently with a shit-eating grin.

For a moment you were nervous by the way he didn't respond, only watching as you slowly closed your laptop and placed it on the couch beside you. "What's wrong now?"