30

I slowly opened my eyes and immediately came in contact with my senses. I breathed in Luke's cologne and felt his heavy arm slump on my waist under the sheets. I rolled over and faced his peaceful face, I noticed a thousand little freckles spread across his nose to his cheeks, so sexy. His eyes opened and I stared at his baby blue eyes with specks of green in them.

   He showed his white teeth as he flashes me a big warming smile. "Hi." He whispered.

    I pushed my lips against his then snuggled up next to him, hearing his heart beat slow and steady.

        "Good luck on your test today." I said muffled inside his bare chest.

        "Thanks baby." He ran his fingers through my hair then kissed me on the head. "Wanna really give me good luck and take a shower with me." He said lifting my face up to melt inside his eyes.

        "Haha really Luke..okay." I agreed, i mean why not have some fun with the hottest guy on campus according to..everyone. 

        We both got up and giggled our way to the bathroom stripping off a layer of clothes with everystep. The water was cold but very soon to warm up. I pushed my bare body against his hard muscular body splashed with freckles all over his body. I slowly kissed him forgeting the world for a second and just enjoying the short few minutes every time he kissed me. His hands began to grab and squeeze everything possible, a slight yelp ripped my lips apart, making a dying noise to me but Luke seemed to be turned on. He slowly pushed me against the wall bringing both of my legs to wrap around his waist. I wasnt sure how i was holding my weight at this moment. I opened my eyes and stared at his perfection, the way his mouth opens a little bit showing his bright white teeth.

               An hour past since Luke left to go take his test for some class that teaches about the brain or something. While i was admiring the apartment, and staring out the window i suddenly hear a hard knock on the door that startled me. I slowly walk towards the door, curious who could possibly be at the door. I slowly opened the door to see Patchy standing there. The only way i knew it was Patchy because he wore a crooked name tag on his green button down shirt.

        "Patchy?" I said confused on why he is here.

        "Hey, is Luke home?" He asked while walking past me into the apartment,

        "Uhh no he's not home, hes taking a test he should be back soon though." I said shutting the door, as he began walking towards the living room area.

        "Oh, okay so how did you guys meet?" He asked whie looking at Luke's trophies.

        "Oh we met because of our parents." I said standing in the living room watching him.

        "Thats nice." He said turning around to face me. "And you said he will not be back for a while?"

        "Well i dont know if it will be a while but it should be soon." I said concered on why he kept asking me where Luke was.

        "Great that gives me plenty of time." Patchy stepped closer to me, staring deep into my emerald eyes, I turned away.

        "Time for what?" I asked while stepping two steps behind me.

        "Just time, time to know who i am going up against." He said staring at  me  without blinking, well it seemed like it.

        "Against?" I said still stepping backwards with his every step forward.

        "Luke is so lucky, yall fuck all the time?" He looked down at my lower body that was covered in pink tight fitted shorts, i began to pull them down.