20

The apartment was silent and dark. I slowly shut the door behind me wondering if Sarah was gone yet.

   "Babe?" I see the light from the bedroom flick on then Luke's head peak out. "Shit! Who the fuck are you?!" Luke walked over to the living room light and flicked it on. He stared at me then slowly walked towards me.

   "Hi." I said smiling.

   "Delaney?" He stopped when he was very close, I looked up at him.

    "Yup." He stared down at my bleach blond hair that was now cut where they barely touch my shoulders.

    "What the hell did you do?"

     "You don't like it?" I asked pouting.

    "Yes babe." He reached out and touched my neck with both hands sending a spark through my body. "Its very different." He pressed his shirtless body against mine. He leaned down and kissed me. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

     "So you like it right?" I asked pulling my lips off of his.

     He just moaned in response and took me to the bedroom.

     "What happened with Sarah?" I asked as he unbuttoned my jacket and shirt.

    "Her and Pete are together." He said finally giving up and just ripping my shirt off.

    "Luke!" I yelled, he just shrugged his shoulders and kissed my bare stomach.

     Finally I was only in underwear as he laid on top of me. I ran my fingers through his luscious hair, felt his back muscles tensed up.

    "God clumsy." Luke yelled while slowly unlatching my bra. I never actually laid there and let him stare at my breast before. He slowly leaned down and placed his lips around my nipple, I squealed at the feeling of his soft wet lips. His tongue tickled me and I wanted to giggle but I couldn't. His hand reached over and grabbed a hand full of my small breast. I never felt like this before. I placed my hand on top of his head ensuring him not to stop.

    After about 5 minutes he looked up at me. I began to swim in his deep blue eyes.

    "I like what you did to your hair." He said with a serious face.

    "Thank you Luke." I placed my hands on his cheeks and smushed them together.

    He then laid his head on my bare chest and began to breathe slowly and calmly soon falling asleep. I stared up at the ceiling and imagined we were outside cuddled up under the clear twinkling sky together.

    I hear loud music blaring through the apartment . I come in contact with my senses and my body. i realized the pressure of Luke's head was no longer on my chest. I touch my chest and feel a soft blanket laid across my body. I open my eyes and looked around, nobody was around and the music suddenly stopped. I was waiting for Luke to enter the bedroom but he never did.

     I climb out of bed, slip on a red tank top then make my way to the bathroom. I open the door and immediately saw fog surrounding the bathroom as if I stepped inside a cloud. "Woah! Luke?" I swoosh the fog around with my hand. I suddenly hear a loud screeching sound coming from the shower.

   "What the fuck, why the hell are you in here." Water stops pouring out of the shower head and the door to the shower swings open. A tall medium sized tan women steps out. She reaches across the bathroom to grab a towel.

   "Who are you?" I squint my eyes to get a closer look at who it was.

    "What...who the fuck are you?!" She stepped closer, close enough for me to see she didn't come into this world being a women.

    "Well I'm Delaney, I would like to say Luke's girlfriend." I said covering my chest with my arms seeing her eyes wonder to breast.

   "Luke has a girlfriend?" She looked confused as if he never had one before.

   "Yah..."

    "So he's not with Courtney no more?" I shook my head like I knew who Courtney was.

   "He is with me now." I said stepping back slowly.

    "Woah so you like live here or something?" She asked.

    "Yah, well I live with him cause I'm not from around here."

   "Ahh cool!" She turned around and walked towards the counter slipping on a pink shorts. I could help but to be curious if she was going to wear underwear or not. "So you guys in love or something?"

    "Yes." I said without hesitation.

     "You guys going to get married or some shit?"

     "I hope so." After I admit that it got very awkward.

    "Hello!" I heard Luke's voice and the door slam behind him. I walked out of the bathroom and greeted him in the kitchen.

    "Bbbbaaabbbyyy." He said in the most sexiest voice I have ever heard. He leaned down giving me this amazingly attracted look.

    "Hey Lukey!" I pressed my body onto his and he hugged me back wrapping his arms around me then slowly sliding down and gripping my butt. "Luke..."

    "Yes?" He said half moaning as his big strong veiny hands massaged my butt.

    "There Is a women in the bathroom."

     "Ahh shit." He released me from his hug and walked to the bathroom.

     I followed him to the bathroom. "Who is it?"

    A women stood dressed in the bedroom looking inside Luke's side of the closet.

    "Gabby?" Luke said, she turned around and I stared at her features. Brown short hair, broad shoulders, and huge triceps.

    "Luke I'm sorry I'm early, but I got to meet your girlfriend over here with the bleach blond hair. You like girls with bleach blond hair? Since when Luke?" She smiled at me staring down my short bleach blond hair.

    I stood there confused and just awkward.

    "Luke, I just missed you. I needed to see you now."

    "Gabby I thought I told you it was better you didn't come."

      "Well Luke I need to see you like I said, and it would be better if I told you what's going on in person." I stepped back to walk out of the room but Luke reached around and grabbed my waist pulling me to him.

   "Tomorrow at breakfast?"

   "I don't know Gabby."

   "Luke please?" Gabby placed her hands on her hips and smoothed out her wrinkly shorts.

    "Alright, Delaney is coming also, alright."