Dirty Dallas 8

CHAPTER EIGHT.
I laid on my bed staring at the white popcorn ceiling. My dad was packing to leave I could hear the zipper close when he finished stuffing a suitcase. I wanted to go, but I knew I would be a mess. I ran my fingers threw my hair. It's been three days since I have heard from Luke and today was the day my dad was leaving and Luke was coming into our big house to "take care of me". I sat up and stared at my door, should I go help him pack or is it making it faster for him to leave. Suddenly Luke popped into my head, a guy who wants no strings attached and is teaching me the concepts of Dating is coming to live with me for a month. I'm 19 I don't need guidance I tried to tell my dad that but he felt safe if I was with someone to protect me. Snow has been sad lately, barley eating and doesn't want to ride anymore.
"Delaney!" My dad yelled from down stairs. I pushed myself up on my small pale feet and walked down stairs.
"Yes dad?" I asked he was surrounded by five black suitcases.
"Luke and Lillian are on there way, want to help me bring this into the jeep?" I nodded my head and helped him leave faster, I helped him get the job done so he can leave sooner.
"Dad are you sure you don't want me to go?" I asked pulling a black suitcase across the grass to our black jeep.
"Yes I'm sure, who's going to take care of Snow, I don't want to bore you Laney."
I didn't talk as I packed the last suitcase into the back.
We suddenly hear a truck roaring closer to our house until it arrived in our yard.
"Hey." Lillian said softly walking over to me to give me a hug.
"Hi." I said.
Luke slowly got out of the truck and walked over to where we all stood.
"Hello." Luke said quietly.
Five minutes later Luke an I were waving at the back of the jeep.
"Lets go inside." He touched my lower back and guided me inside.
"You know you don't have to stay." I said with my back to him.
"Don't be silly I want to." I hear the door shut and I begin to walk up the stairs.
"Wait Clumsy." I turned around and looked down at him. "Can I come?" I looked down at his tall slim muscular body.
"Sure." It was a quiet walk to my room.
Luke shut the door behind me. I walked over to my window and looked out, hoping to see my dad's jeep.
"Come here." Luke said I turned around to see him sitting on my bed. "Come...come on." He waved his hand signaling me to come.
I sat next to him. He grabbed me and laid me down on his lap. He began to smooth my blond hair.
"Everything will be okay." I felt safe, sad and never knew Luke had a side like this.
"I hope." I turned my head to look up at him. I looked into his eyes, he leaned down an softly kissed me. I closed my eyes and grabbed his neck...no idea why.
He pulled his lips from mine that seemed like a perfect fit. I sat up from his lap. He slowly pushed me down placing my head on the pillow. Is he tucking me in? I looked at him confused. He crawled by my side and began to kiss me again. This time furiously, his tongue explored my mouth as I stared at the black darkness of my eyelid. I opened my eyes to see if he was looking, I heard if a guy has his eyes open that it means nothing to him but if his eyes are closed he really means it. And when I looked at him his blue eyes....

****please vote and continue reading! Let me know what you think!