Dirty Dallas 10

***

CHAPTER 10

Luke made me pancakes, hash browns, and sunny side up eggs.

"You really didn't have to do this." I said as I filled my mouth with hash brown.

"I wanted to." He walked behind me, kissed my forehead, then sitting in the wooden chair next to me.

"Well thank you Luke." I said, he watched me eat as he drank orange juice.

After breakfast I volunteered to do the dishes big mistake.

"So messy Luke." I joke walking over to the big silver sink that had dishes piled inside.

"Sorry." Luke stood from the table, walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and placed his chin on my shoulder, must of been weird if I only reach up to his chin standing up straight. Luke stayed wrapped against me till all the dishes were done.

After I washed the last dish he let me go. He reached for my hand and pulled me over to the stairs. He sat on the fourth step, he told me to sit on the third step in between his legs. He began to play with my hair.

"What's up Luke." I said placing my arms on his knees.

"Clumsy I got to tell you something." His voice sounded serious.

"Okay." I got scared, he's going to tell me he has a girlfriend and this can not go on any longer.

"Clumsy after this month, I have to go back to Alabama to finish my Bachelors degree." He sounded nervous and a little scared.

Some how I could feel my heart fall to my stomach. "For how long?" I asked, this was kind of similar to my dad and I's conversation. My back was towards, him so couldn't see my eyes water.

"Two years." I couldn't hold it, my dad leaves which I know for just a month, and these feelings with Luke, I might love him and now he is leaving for two years I will be twenty one...that's a long time. I cried put my head in my lap but he lifted me up and placed me in his lap, I didn't want to but my tears got all over his bare shoulder. As I cried I stared at all his little freckles ."Delaney don't cry." He whispered to me.

After about twenty minutes I fell asleep. When I woke up about an hour later the house was quiet. I stood up pushing the covers off of me. I glanced at myself in the mirror blue yoga pants and a blue tank top. I walked over to my closed door and slowly opened it to see a empty quiet hallway. I tipped toed towards my bathroom. When I got there I opened the door and closed it quickly. The bathroom was foggy, I couldn't see anything I squinted to look around.

"Clumsy it's just me." I jumped but when I looked towards the mirror he was in front of it. From under his nose down was fluffy white, he held a shaver in his hand. Wow he even has to shave, he's a grown man. I stared at the way his hair was flat, shaggy, and wet. His towel was wrapped around his waist really low showing a v shaped bone muscle thing, but it made me feel high.

"Oh I'm sorry." I turned towards the door to leave.

"That's okay you can stay, if you got to use the bathroom go ahead, I'm not looking even though I pretty much seen everything." He laughed. I walked over to the toilet and slid my pants down and quickly plopped down.

"So how was your nap?" He asked smiling.

"Good." I quickly said. I began to pee that seemed like it last forever. When I finished I wiped, flushed and pulled my pants up, which was hard because pulling underwear and pants at the same time is not easy. I slowly walked over to the sink, he moved over and let me step in. As I washed my hands he walked back in front of the mirror and pushed against me . When I looked in the mirror I noticed he was finished. I began to wash off the soap when he pulled down my pants.

"Hey." I said looking down seeing I'm completely bare but hardly could see it from the fog.

"Don't worry I'm not going to fuck you I respect you." He whispered in my ear I'm guessing he's referring to intercourse. He turned me around roughly and looked into my eyes. "I just might be falling in love." Those words hit me like bullets. He reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off. He unhooked my bra leaving me completely naked. I was standing before him naked and it felt right. I reached over for his towel as he kissed my neck. I figured out from google the thing that keeps popping into his pants is an erection from excitement, and for sure he was excited. He grabbed my hand as I held tightly on the towel. "No." He said but I ripped it off anyway. "Shit Delaney." I mean I seen a penis in health class online, no big deal but his ...a BIG deal.... I looked down at it. He lifted my chin and kissed me, he pulled me closer to him, I let out a moan so loud when his thing slipped in between my legs underneath my thing. He lifted me up on the sink. "Why you gotta be so sexy." He whispered he he suddenly began to suck my breast. I screamed and screamed.

"Luke...Luke....Luke!" Every time getting louder. He picked me up again and wrapped me around his waist, then setting me down, my knees wobbled and I fell to the floor he quickly wrapped the towel around him and dropped to his knees.

"You okay!" I nodded my head.

"I don't know what happened." We both began to laugh.

*****vote please vote!!!! And tell me what you think.